Angled love

I am happy to say that Bonnie isn't like most Bennett's she has so much potential I can sense the power coursing through her veins. Even though she doesn't believe in the supernatural world but she humors me when I tell her to do some quick prediction tests, she can predict 60% of the cards which she then calls a coincidence.

I have time to break her in to the magical world but I think the Salvatore brother are gonna beat me to it. They have started their Katherine Tiff, they should know Elaina isn't Katherine.

Which is what I told my brothers when they fell for her but no one listens to me as always.

My siblings always surprise me when they meet someone they fancy. They fall for that person and end up in love which always baffled me. Because I only loved one person and after that if I feel attracted to someone, I would assess them and then with time I will start to care for them. I think most of Klaus' s enemies were built and made by his love.

They would even kill for thier love. That became apparent when 'lijah and Klaus fought over a girl and then later with the girls doppelganger who is... Katherine. It ended up horrible even though I wasn't there but heard both sides of the story from Bekah.

The love angle - I don't get why people call it a love Triangle just because two people love the same person it doesn't those two people will start loving each other- which seem stupid are quite big on vampires take the Salvatore brothers they lost thier humanity but still couldn't keep the girl.

I will agree does make people do stupid things. Like a few weeks ago I saw Damon stalking Caroline just to get close to be close to his cold hearts desire.

I am not gonna start stalking Bonnie's friends- I do have life- they are always doing something Caroline being cheerleader and Elaina trying to be a quiet ' my parents are dead ' girl but is failing to her being a busy body investigating her boyfriend.

That brings me to Bonnie I think because of me, bringing her around my house every time she is free, has made her think I like her. I do think she is a lovely girl but I pursue her after her acknowledgement of the supernatural, I don't want to date her she finds out that I am a vampire  and uses her witch powers to put a hex on me or something that might be very dangerous to me. Even though I am immune to many spells and Hexes a Bennett was present in the creation of vampires amongst other things making them capable of harming an original permanently but that's must a theory I have after various torture methods done on Bennetts.

I used to be very cruel to my enemies that reached it peak when I decided to play evil doctor on thier bodies. I made a lot of scientific breakthroughs during that time along with Kol by my side he was into alchemy while I was into Science. Even though I have magic I wanted to know if witch bodies are different than human bodies. And I found that the only difference is-

Honk!

A car screechs beside me and the car behind it blares it horn driving pass the car.I was walking directionless down the sidewalk so I look at the car and it's a cab the back door opens and someone familiar comes out I couldn't help but smirk.

"Stiles." He says taking out an over stuffed duffle bag. On his neck is his signature scarf.

I guess he finished his training.

"Isaac "I give a Stiles Stilinski warm hug. His body goes rigid but relaxed as he gave me a half hug.

A confidant is what I need now. These nightly walks were not helping my over active mind.

"I think we have a long talk scheduled today." I say and he laughs lightly " Let's go."