Start of something Old

I take a deep breath feeling all of a sudden a little nostalgic looking at the youthful faces around me.

"Here is your bag,Sir." A feminine voice says beside me. I turn to see my Maid, Fran, thats what I am calling her she used to have another name before I saved her from the rot of drugs and gave her a new personal with purpose.

It might be bad to manipulate and control people like that but I am just repurposing their bodies. I have three other people who were wasting their lives and I found use for them.

"Thanks." I say taking the bag slung it over the shoulder. Some of the teenagers look at me and started whispering amongst themselves. 'Here we go again' I mumbled to myself.

"Go back and do what is written on the board and follow every rule and time." I say.

"Yes, Sir. " the two voices chorused.

I walked towards the doors of Mystic Falls High. I tried to arm wrestle them to make them let me take the finals and graduate with the seniors but they said I should take the senior year.

So I decided to build my forces for the past couple of months. Revamping resident I reside in, which is a founder's house The Moonset mansion. It was built three hundred years ago when I am in town I stay here but it been too long and the wood was turning moldy.

I hire a few people I trust but the town already knew that someone rich has moved in. I found few wisps of rumors that a new Salvatore has come town.

Last night I was eating at the one-diner-that-serves-good-food when I saw something that stopped my heart. Katherine walking with two girls.

I looked at the woman when I saw the lack of confidence that I confirmed this girl wasn't Katherine but a Doppëlganger. This made want stay around her a little longer, because I know my brother is searching for things to help break his curse. Which means he won't take long before turning up around here and I can could use his spell to break my curse.

I stalked the doppëlganger and found out her name is Elaina Gilbert who has a weed smoking younger brother and slacking aunt for a guardian.

One of her friends is a witch who hasn't used her powers. But she is a cute girl we bumped in to each other a couple of times in the public library .

I look around the crowded corridor and started making my way to the office. People fall quite before whispering amongst themselves. I am used to it, I used to live in beacon hill where gossip is a meeting staple, I just shrug them off

My hair has grown a little longer I am contemplating a hair cut.

"Hey Stiles. " a familiar voice says. I look around and see her... Bonnie.

She reminds of a girl I knew way back when I was a human.

"Hey." I say.

She smiles a little wider "Want me to give you your?"

"Office first." I say reaching to my bag taking out a few papers. "Need to register first."

"Well then follow me." She said walking a head of me while telling me the name of the class and the teacher who teaches it of every call we pass.

I wonder way she looks so familiar. That reminded me that I don't know her surname. I know the power surnames hold... for all I know she might come from a family that is my nemesis.

I will find out either way. So I will wait it out.