Bennett

Bonnie Bennett is her name.
Bile rose to my throat when I heard that name... The Bennett name.

The name of one of the witches that took everything from me, the other one being my mother.

I stop myself from flashing back to that night-

The loud cries of a baby and sad screams of a mother and my own begging echoes in the dark woods. 'Monster...' my father shouted at me.

Burst of flames and smell of burning flesh. My heart shattering...

I shook my head to remove the dark memory. I looked at Bonnie talking to her friends smiling, her eyes rose to lock on mine and she blushes before focusing on her conversation.

I am gonna give her a few tests that most proud Bennett's fail. She seems oblivious to her Witch heritage but I will expose her as a fraud with a few minutes in private with her.

I walked up to her "hi everyone. Bonnie can we talk"I said the girls beside Bonnie stand there why Bonnie is trying to give them 'go away' signals. "Privately. "

"Oh... we better go to the library. " one of the girls with the blonde hair said pulling her friend with her before they can even turn the corner " there is a library here?" The girl questions in which the blonde replies "I dunno I just needed the excuse. "They get to far away I focus on Bonnie.

"Can we meet after school is over? Maybe for... dinner?" I say scratching the back of my head.

"Dinner... with you?" She questions tightening her hold on the books in her hands.

"Yeah... like a Dinner meal date at my house but if you are uncomfortable we can-"

"No it's alright. "She said hurriedly "I would love to have dinner at your place."

"cool... I will pick you up tonight at 6:30-ish." I say like a normal noob teenager. "I will text you." I smile before walk away heading to class.

I have to say that school atmosphere is normal and the past days showed me that this school is cool in its own way.

I take my phone and write 'I will bring a guest for dinner. Make sure to be prepared.' Sent it to Fran.

I will be sharing a meal with a Bennett.