Bonnie-fide [🔞M🔞]

¡¡READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

Women are very complex creatures.
Trust me with a mother like mine you have to take my word for it. I feel that if you ruin too many lives you are bound to get karma, take my word for it. Karma is a... witch.

Now with my currently unknown situation with unknown consequences, and I am adding a Bennett witch to this situation.

As I removed the straps of her bra kissing her neck, when she connects the dots I am gonna be on her hunt list.

She moans lightly, over the centuries I have become very proficient in this bedroom dance. Her hands hold to back of my head, I toss the bra aside my lips kissing the valley between her breasts.

"These are perfect. " I say cupping  her breasts with my hands.  She blushes and moans when my fingers gently pinched her dark brown nipples.

"Lets get on with it." She said seating up from the bed and starts pulling up my t-shirt helping me remove it. Bonnie is like that nice girl on the outside but on the inside she knows what she wants and takes it.

She already in her underwear while I have my jeans on. We kiss roughly as her hands run down my chest to my zipper. I smirk and pushed her gently back till she lay on the bed " not yet." I breath out  " I still want to try something. " I give her my dirtiest smirk as fondle her breasts I lean closer to them I put one nipple in my mouth while playing with the other. I sucked it, the taste was different.

 "Ohh... " she moaned loudly. 

"Sweet." I said moving to suck her other breast. I moved my free hand down her body rubbing her pussy over the lacy underwear.

She cried out "Sti- oohhh gawd !." Her eyes probably rolling to the back of her skull. Her hands grasping me closer to her body. Her body convulsing as I rub her clit, the lace giving her the right friction.

My pants are so tight, our eyes make contact as I move the panty to the side putting one finger in her. Her hands grip the sheets tightly as I add another finger thrusting them deeper.

"Uhnn-mmmh... sst." She moans incoherently. She wanted to say something but her mind and lips aren't connecting. I release her breast and watch it shrivel in the chilly air.

Her pussy tightens around my finger, I pull my fingers out " not yet." I said to her she groaned in annoyance.

I take off her underwear toss it aside before getting off bed and start removing my pant and briefs. Just as I am about to climb the bed. " safety first." I walk opening drawers until I found what I was looking for which is a condom.

What she don't notice I'd that I took something else in the drawer. It will link her power with the rocks with Runic writing.

After putting on the condom I crawled to her. " we can stop." I say she looks at me with her brown eyes and pulls me to her and kisses me.

"I want this." She said kissing me.

I kiss her back taking her arm off me gripping them by the wrist pressing them down down the side of her head she flinched.

I have put the wooden stringed Links on both are wrists drawing blood so that it can only draw her magic.

I slowly thrust in to her she moans. As I move faster I can hear chanting with me at the lights in the room flicker and it started to rain.

I know that it might sound evil that I used sex as my plot to manipulate her and I am not afraid to say my karma is waiting for me.

After climax Bonnie passed out I removed the Links I put them in drawer with two rocks with Runic scribble, after locking the drawer. I take a quick shower, after that I clean the room moderately and wipe Bonnie's body down I know sounds so serial rapist but I know she don't like being sweaty for a long while.

Sleep is one of the acceptable side effects of eating human food, I did research about it u found that when I drink only blood I could stay awake for months but but it turned more animalistic so stopped the experiment.
Today I drank two bags of blood and drank a lot of wine, chips and food which why I have to sleep.