Old Friend .

Gore warning is what I am saying because I will be discussing some icky things. Nothing too much...

_______

It was very hard for me to part from Roscoe but I had to leave it for the real Stiles. Seeing as I am a 1000 year old supernatural being, I have tons of money thus meaning I bought a customized Jeep that won't break down twice a day.

Meaning I have more time to focus on my destination. I parked on the side of the road my eyes look at the aged pages of the map and make sure I am at the right place. As I get old trees look the same.

I get out stretching my body, It been a while since I have used my Vampire traits. I slung on the backpack started jogging through the woods.

It takes a while but I find it the tree with a Flintstone on the side. I take twelve big steps to the right and I saw the small dilapidated cabin.

As I reach the tiny porch the runes around the door glow in a light greenish hue before the door cracked open revealing a bare room covered with webs. I just got to the middle of the cabin and started removing the floorboards  revealing a plain old fashion wooden coffin.

I lift it ,which is easy since I am a supernatural, placing it besides the opening before closing it up.

I chant quietly before opening the coffin. Inside is a woman covered in scars and needles... Not a rotting corpse. She still smells the same even though I put her here a hundred years ago after the battle between foxes. My little Firestarter.

Her skin is pale and the body is frail, nothing like the pasts bronze lively hue which I liked to run my finder I cross of. I take a breath before I start removing the needles starting at the head when I am done the ghastly  slash in her face started healing at a visible rate. Using my super speed to remove all the frontal needles which are set on set acupoints. I lift the stiff body removing the needles on her spine.

As I later her back down her body started radiating heat and all the places where there was needles a black stinky slime started coming out, popping sound started to sound coming from the body. I take deep sigh of relief.

Taking off the backpack placing it by the wall, it has everything she will need after waking up and where to find me.

I placed the handwritten letter on top of the bag. Only came here on a whim, but I had a feeling I might need her.

I quickly Sprint back to the Jeep who I will be calling Jötnar from a Norse beings called ice giants they are said to be the first livings to walk the earth. I am the only one in my family committed in the old belief of old Norse Gods.

Maybe that what made me different from everyone else. I hope Mystic could be a fresh start for me too.