Masked intentions

She is pacing back and forth in front of me, her hands nervously tucking the strawberry red hair behind the the ear. Lydia Martin is a work of art but all that she is narrating doesn't make sense.

Bonnie left after a call from Elaina. Lydia seems to be in a trance. Her lips now moving without uttering a word.

I have to remedy this " Lyds... " I called to her walking to her. "Calm down take a deep breath. " I place  my hands on her shoulders slowly rubbing my hands up and down her arm in time with my breath " in and out." She started breathing with me her frantic greenish eyes focused on me.

"This is great. Seat down." I said slowly seating her down. "Here is some water." I said handing a glass with water, she drank it after giving me a skeptical look.

She looks tired like she hasn't slept that well, she is from a town full of supernatural creatures of course she hasn't slept well. After drinking the water she looks around and back at me. "You live in a Mansion." She stated "But you are a thousand year old magical vampires. " that sounded a little offensive in my head.

I remember the day I told her I was not the actual Stiles and the real stiles was my doppelganger who is very sick while I was an ageless vampire.
We were all dressed up in costumes  but I'm not sure if it was Halloween or just a costume party. I was dressed like Count Dracula while she opted for something with wings and to this day I don't know what she was dressed as. Or maybe we weren't even in costumes all I know is that ' it was a crazy night'

A few days earlier she had  seen me cast a spell and started to keep a very close eye on me. Then I told her everything because I was slightly drunk from my special alcoholic brew. In the end I was naked in her bed with no clothes on and bloody arrows on the carpeted floor. I didn't ask what happened and she didn't tell me.

"What do you want to talk about?" I question. After that question she starts to shed tears .

"I am empty. Someone took it." She spoke repeating over and over rocking back and forth.

"Who? What did they take?" I ask She yawns seems the sleeping pills are working.

"The Masked Witch came and took him."She mumbled tiredly I froze thinking back then at my witchcraft trainer she was powerful and Lydia shouldn't know her name which means she wants something from me.

"Who did she take?" I question starting to feel a head ache coming along.

"My..." She yawns her eyes getting droopy. "My baby."

"Baby?" I frown "when did you have a baby?" I place a hand on her forehead chanting quietly. I see very short and fast visions from nearly a year ago.

Me drinking alcohol. Showing off my vampire skills. Giving her sip of my alcohol.  Talking with her looking at the stars . Showing off my witchcraft skills.  Being chased by werewolf Hunter. Reached Lydias house.  Removing the arrows.  Then we had sex. The hospital visit. The Masked female doctor chanting. 

I am very confused what does that have anything to do with her having a baby? Last I heard vampires can't have children. Can they?

Let me back track a little, the reason I drank that day is because my trainer visited me begging me to turn her because her age revitalizing spell is getting weaker she knows I don't really like turning people to vampires especially witches. She told me she will give me something in return. What did she do?

Lydia is fast asleep I quickly put in the guest rooms saving my questions for later. I have to get to the bottom of this soon.