Creep

I S A A C

Crispy crunchy on the outside and soggy cheesy inside. Such a delight. I start swallowing it slowly just to savour it.

Then I hear it gentle creeping step travelling down. I use my senses and smirk when I get Bonnie's scent I pour a cup of coffee and wait for her down the steps.

She is too lost in putting on her shoes.

"Is this a walk of shame, I often heard about?" I said behind her.

"Ah!" she yells and is quickly silent as she turns around giving me a death stare.

"Coffee?" I smirk giving it to her.

"No thanks." She says and stomps towards the door.

" please don't forget to give a recommendation." I shouted after her as she opened the large door . It's a joke that she made about me selling my services...

"Of you being a creepy peeping tom? Already done." She said slamming  the door shut.

And to think she is a Witch. A Real witch. It didn't know they existed till Sti- I mean Gemin told me all about it, well all he wants to share with me but I have been keeping my ears on the ground and something big is gonna happen involving the Scooby gang and Klaus.

Gemin has started pumping me up full of Vivein which means originals are coming.

And Damon is kinda suspicious of me, I always see him watching me from odd corners. Thinking of corners I have a sandwich to finish.

_____

Here is a mini update for all my new readers.