Reward of Patience

I have lived for a long time and patience is one of the skills you gain. Like the cycle of Karma 'what goes around comes around' like Scarlet all I had to do was wait for her to realize her mistake now she  feels indebted to me and one of these days I will cash in on that debt.

Time passed fast around here and there is party/event twice a month and most people attend I was required to attend since I am one of the the founding families, it's boring small talk for a very a long time gets irritating.

Bonnie is practically my 'girlfriend' we go on dates, meet up for nothing but talking and I still try to train her magic right now she usually casts incidental spells. She doesn't tell me what her Scooby gang does because she thinks I am a normal person.

I love acting like an innocent bystander in all the weirdness, I mean a class teacher was found dead and not many people cared enough to worry about it.

Scarlet moved out she has a small studios apartment where she has started doing things she likes like painting and pottery. Isaac still lives with me Bonnie doesn't like him much he usually cuts down our make-out sessions short by using his newly acquired British accent and said 'you sure like to snog.' That word 'snog' vexs Bonnie while it makes me laugh my head off.

Build a business is also is great time passer which is why I am working on opening a shop that is like Starbucks but different with more like gothic pastry colors and drinks. I have been experimenting with colors and flavors.

Damon has been stalking me for some reason. And he decided to show himself when I walked towards my car in the dark ally he popped up right in front of me.

"Oh damn. I think I had a tiny heart attack." I said clutching my chest. " someone should put a bell on you." I added because he has done this for a while.

"Well that sound a little kinky. " he said with a slightly exaggerated eye roll putting his hands on his leather jacket pockets.

"You know about that Mr Gray." I said pulling my bag close to me " if you aren't gonna say anything I have a bed waiting for me."

He looks at me and smirks slightly "I was wondering if we have met somewhere before? Because you look like someone I used to know."

"Oh.. well that's a first." I said putting on my contemplative face" most people rarely want to be known by me. So I am pretty sure you have the wrong guy."

He looked at me for a long while before shaking his head slightly " You probably right. Just be careful..." He said turning around and walking "I heard there is a killer on the loose."

"Ha~" I have a freaked out laugh " You take care." I shouted at him talking hurried steps towards my car.

I can play Stiles better than anyone because Stiles is the opposite of me. And that one of the rewards you get from living a 1000 years.