Chant

ISAAC

We all stood in the open area in the woods. I haven't seen this area maybe the hags magic-ed it.

I found that I wasn't there only one with a leash. A girl with white hair and very pale skin stood beside a older man with similar features they had the same share of skin and long white hair. Wait a second, are they elves like Lord of the rings.

"Papa we won't get sick after this?" The girl questions in a childish voice.

"Yes." The man answer tugging his leash. Looking at the circle surrounding them.

I look at my circle and around me. Everyone is put in a circle by species. I am alone. While there is
Circle of wolves. Everyone circle is different mine has mountain ash, silver and wolf's bane along with others witchy powders.

The hags are doing something in the platform that showed up our of nowhere.

Stiles shows up beside me with bowl filled with engraved rocks. He is bare chested and barefoot with blood smeared on his exposed skin.

He keeps chanting I look at the time 21:47. He places a rock on the line. I try to listen to what he is saying but I can't understand I see him placing the rock on the father and daughter's circle.

I don't know when I started chanting but I was and I was magical. Everyone was chanting alongside with me I focused on my self.

I don't know when I opened my eyes to see Stiles tied in the platform one the hags pouring blood on his body.

Amber's body hanging upside down.

The red moon is full.