005

Jimin swung his keys happily back and forth as he walked to his car. He got in and relaxed in his light blue fur covered seat. The pink and purple chains hanging around his stick shift. He stuck his key into its designated opening near the steering wheel before pushing the stick shift forward to stand erect near the glowing D. He grabbed his phone and his press-ons clicked against the screen as he searched for his playlist to play the collection of songs he saved into it. Once he clicked play and the first song began to blare through his speakers, clear bass feeling against his seat, he drove out of his parking spot that sat in front of his apartment building.

He rolled his window down, letting the cool breeze run through his cotton candy hair, while letting the happy sun smile on his face. Bringing extra shine to his already glossed lips. The sun snuck into the car as it made his thick thighs, which were on display, glow. He leaned against the car door as he tapped his fingers against the steering wheel. He saw his hyung's car come into view. Slowing down, the car approached him. The driver met his driver side.

"You aren't seriously going?"

"Hell yeah I'm seriously going. Yesterday may have got me down, but today is another day! There's an opening for a group and I'm so getting it!" The candy haired boy smiled.

The onyx haired man sighed as the person next to him jerked forward to stare at Jimin.

"Are you fucking crazy?! You cried your eyes out last time!"

"Hobi-hyung, it's going to be okay. I'll quit for now if they say no." Jimin's glossed lips spread as his eyes disappear.

"Okay, fine. If they say no, you're going to stop this."

"For now." Jimin adds.

"Minnie."

"Come on, Jin-hyung! They never let me even show them. They immediately start laughing as soon as I get there. Maybe this time, as they're in need. They'll at least let me sing this time." Jimin nods more to himself than to his elders.

Trying to reassure himself that this time, it won't be for nothing. He's reassuring himself that they'll at least listen to him before kicking him out. He had looked up the group and listened to their songs non-stop to see where that would get him. So far he's memorized their debut song and their most recent song. Little to say he's in love with their music. Not just the sound or the lyrics but the members aren't bad looking either. He is guilty for having them as his home screen. His lockscreen still being him and his friends.

"Fine, if they say something disrespectful, Hoseok and I will ruin their pretty faces."

Jimin releases a tiny giggle that passes his beautiful lips.

"Will do, hyung."

Then the cars pass each other. One on its way home and one on its way to pursue a dream.