028

Jungkook was walking inside, Taehyung and Jimin walking behind him. Their hands were intertwined and swung happily.

Namjoon had called the trio in to listen over the album once more and fix whatever needed to be fixed before releasing the album which was said to drop the next day around twelve pm.

Jimin personally liked all of his parts as did Taehyung. Jungkook, though, wanted to redo a few parts. He kept that to himself even so. The ravenette didn't want to hold the two back so he said they could leave without him.

"Kook, we aren't leaving you." Taehyung stressed once more.

"Okay fine. It'll be quick I swear." Jungkook promised as he rushed into the soundproof room and slid his headphones on as he plugged his guitar in.

He worked on a few songs before believing they were good enough to release. They listened to the album once more and cheered at how beautiful it sounded.

"I think our babes are gonna like it." Jungkook smiled as he took his phone out of his pocket.

"I agree. I'm excited to see what kind of tweets fill our timeline. Filled with how much they love it, how much they hate it, and what they think of Mimi's voice." Taehyung grinned as Jimin began to grin cheekily with a rust color covering his face.

He buried his face in Taehyung's chest, feeling the vibrations of his laughter. Jungkook rolled his eyes with a small smile.

"I'm sure they'll have jokes galore." Jungkook adds.

"I hope they like me." Jimin whispers.

"I've seen some tweets about you. They think you're hot and I can't blame them." Taehyung smirked which earned him a light slap on the chest.

Jungkook watched the interaction with a small smile as he continued scrolling through his phone.

He was happy for them. Truly.