050

Jungkook was walking beside the couple, hands in his pockets, as Jimin clung to Taehyung's arm.

Every now and again Jungkook would make a comment on something and that kept the couple talking.

They soon arrived at a spot where you could see the huge, years old manmade masterpiece. There, standing erect and gorgeous as ever, was the most memorable landmark of Paris, France.

Jimin immediately started taking pictures of it, Taehyung and him in front of it, and some candid photos of Jungkook when he wasn't paying attention.

"Do you guys want snacks?" Jungkook asks, his feet coming to a stop.

"No, I'm fine." Jimin answers.

"Same here." Taehyung adds.

"Alright, guys wait for me, I'll be back." Jungkook nods before running off to grab snacks from stores nearby.

He takes his time walking around the store, picking out his treats carefully, before paying for them. The cashier was blushing and pushing her breasts together.

Normally Jungkook would entertain anyone who tried to flirt with him, but at that moment he didn't even try. He was more focused on getting his treats then leaving. Which is what he did. After he paid he left immediately. Failing to see the clear sadness on the woman's face.

He lightly jogged towards where he knew the couple should be. A small smile on his face to sit and enjoy his time with them as they admired the Eiffel Tower.

But those hopes were crushed as soon as he got to the couple. Ten feet away from them he stood there without them noticing. Even if he was two  feet from them they probably wouldn't notice.

Arms around each other and lips interlocked.

Inhale. Exhale.

They looked cute. They looked happy. Kissing under the lit up Eiffel Tower, in Paris, France. He's happy for them, he really is. So why does it hurt so badly? Why was it so hard to put on a smile and why did his eyes start to burn and water?

If he was so happy for them, why didn't he walk over to them and shout "ew'' while hugging them? Why didn't he continue their walk? Why did he turn around and take out his phone, texting the couple he felt sick and was going back to the hotel?

Why did he suddenly start running back to the hotel as he felt the distance between him and Taehyung grow?

It was him and Taehyung, right? Their bond? It couldn't possibly be…