017

Jimin danced around his bedroom as music played from his speaker. He imagined Taehyung's hand on his waist and in his own hand. As they smiled and looked into each other's eyes, waltzing for hours and hours.

He hummed to himself as he stepped and turned, losing himself as he truly felt Taehyung's presence in his room.

"—IMIN!" He snapped out of his trance and turned around to his door to see Jin and Hoseok with a grin on their faces.

"Someone's in love~" Hoseok laughs as he sits on Jimin's bed.

"Not love." Jimin giggles. "But I do like him a lot."

Jin sat down next to Hoseok before smirking.

"So you li~ke him."

"Oh hush, hyung." Jimin pouts before sitting on the ground in front of Hoseok and Jin. They moved down to sit on the ground with Jimin.

"It's Taehyung." Jimin gushed.

"As in blueberry Taehyung?!"

"Like, your bandmate Taehyung?!"

Jimin nods with a huge smile, hugging his chest, squishing the feathers on his top.

"Uh—"

"I plan to tell him and ask him out tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?! You two have known each other for less than two months?!" Jin stood up quickly.

Jimin wore a frown as his eyes lost their glimmer, he looked down at his exposed thighs then his intertwined fingers.

"But I feel like I've known him all my life. He's my second half. My soulmate. Come on, hyung, I really like him."

"Hyung." Hoseok called.

"Last time Jimin went off his gut recently after we said we don't support, he got into a group. Maybe this will work out."

"Hah! Work out! The last time you did that with a boy he took your virginity and left!" Jin screamed as he threw his hands up in the air.

"But Tae isn't anything like that." Jimin explained through a hiccup as he tried to calm himself down.

"How do you know?!"

"Because he listens to me when I talk and doesn't make me feel bad about myself." Jimin sniffled.

Jin sighed as he rubbed his temple.

"You're an adult so you can do whatever you wanna do. But I'll just say this is a stupid idea." With that Jin stood up and left the room.

Jimin huffed as he stood up and walked over to his desk to text Taehyung.

"Minnie." Hoseok called.

"If you think this is right and he's a good guy then go for it. But I'll be here if he isn't. You know Jin-hyung will be here too, even if he lectures you about it first." Hoseok smiled at Jimin as he rubbed his hair.

"Thank you, Hobi-hyung."

"No problem."