044

Jungkook was sitting in a soft chair in front of a mirror surrounded by lights. Different people worked on his makeup and hair as his eyes were closed and he listened to music. Earbuds blasting his seventeen hour long playlist.

He hasn't spoken with or truly seen the couple in a few hours. They were due to be on stage in a little less than two hours. So it wasn't like he was concerned about their tardiness.

He couldn't help but think about what Namjoon said before immediately laughing out loud, frightening the many people around him.

"Uhm, are you okay Jungkook-ssi?"

Jungkook calms his laughter before shaking his head.

"It's nothing, just thought of something Namjoon hyung said."

He sat back and let out a small chuckle as they finished his makeup before leaving. He opened his eyes and swiftly took his earbuds out. He stared at his face in the mirror before exhaling through his nose.

"What a joke." He scoffed out.

"Like I would ever like a Barbie doll. Namjoon hyung has gotten funnier." He sets his phone down just as the door opens revealing a giggling Jimin and Taehyung.

"Wow, I didn't think you could look anymore like unicorn vomit." Jungkook snorted when he saw Jimin's outfit.

Jimin immediately flipped him off before going to sit on the couch.

Taehyung smacked the back of Jungkook's head. Jungkook scowled as he rubbed his aching head.

"How's your chest?"

Jungkook looked up to Taehyung and grinned.

"Aww, you care about me?"

Taehyung snatched a finger full of Jungkook's cheek between his index finger and thumb. Shaking the skin between his fingers resulted in Jungkook swatting his hand away.

"I always care about you." Taehyung crossed his arms as he leaned against the counter in front of the large mirror.

Jungkook chuckles as he tugs at the rings on his fingers.

"It's been fine. No pain so far." Jungkook turns his head to Taehyung, giving him a thumbs up before turning his gaze back down to his hands.

"I honestly don't wanna think about it. I just want to see my baby and put on a good show. So can we not talk about it anymore?"

Jungkook tries his best to put on a convincing smile. He hopes it doesn't show the real worry and concern he feels inside.

He doesn't know Taehyung doesn't believe for a second but he let's it go.

To which Jungkook is thankful for.