041

"Hyung, I think I'm dying!" Jungkook screams as he throws Namjoon's studio door open.

Namjoon spun around in his chair to look at Jungkook who was sitting down in front of him on the couch.

"Okay, is this about your tweets?"

Jungkook nods frantically.

"I'm actually scared now. Last night pain after pain would hit my chest and they keep getting worse! Also, my stomach starts to get tight too. I wanna push off that I'm fine but what if I'm actually dying."

Namjoon sighed as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"You're too energetic to be dying. I think there's another explanation for this."

Namjoon leans forward, his elbows on his knees.

"When do you get these pains?"

"When I'm texting or looking at this certain person. For example, I was texting them last night and when they'd say certain things my chest would hurt." Jungkook explains like it's the strangest thing he's ever witnessed slash experienced in his life.

Namjoon stared at him boredly.

"You have liked someone before, right?"

"Liked someone?! Disgusting! Absolutely not." Jungkook quickly rejects the idea.

Namjoon rubbed his temple.

"You feel this way you've never felt before around a certain person. Jungkook, that's a crush."

Jungkook stares at Namjoon mouth agape.

"First off, disgusting. Second off, disgusting considering who it is. Third off, I can't like this person!"

"And why is that?"

"Because ew."

Namjoon rolled his eyes as he turned around to focus on fixing their schedule and making sure their hotel reservations were secure. Making sure to add additional security.

"Are you sure there isn't another reason?"

"It's either you're dying or you like this person."

Jungkook sighed before standing up.

"I'd rather be dying."

Rather be dying than ever hurt the one person who's always put me first.