032

Jimin's throat felt raw as his knees grew weak. His eyes were moist and his mind was trying to block out anything that would pop out from the wall. He could hear Taehyung and Jungkook laughing as they continued to walk through the house of fear. Jimin was near tears which caused Taehyung to pick him up and hold him on his back.

"H-how much longer? Is it over?" Jimin sniffled as they had just been scared by a man with half of his face gone.

Jimin thought it was real and screamed his head off. He swore his throat was bleeding. His grip on Taehyung's neck was getting stronger every passing second. The small man could feel the back of his knees begin to sweat.

"The exit is right there." Jungkook sighed as he walked next to them with his hands in his pockets.

Jimin exhaled gratefully as the light from the outside seeped into his vision.

Once they were outside and the dying sun kissed their skin, Taehyung sat Jimin down to stand by himself.

"Now, what do you want to do?" Taehyung looked over at his boyfriend who was rubbing his eye with a frown.

"Ferris wheel or a walk in that garden over there. I heard it's gorgeous and really quiet." Jimin finally was able to explain.

"So, you want to do something that's gonna leave me out?" Jungkook sighed loudly, crossing his arms over his chest was an exaggerated expression.

"You've been doing things I didn't like all day!" Jimin stomped his foot as he turned to Jungkook who shrugged.

"Ignore him, we'll do whichever one you want."

"Can we do both?" Jimin whispered as he toyed with Taehyung's fingers that were intertwined with his other hand.

"Sure baby." Taehyung grins and Jungkook tries not to groan.

They decide to go walking in the park first. Jimin and Taehyung were talking and laughing with each other as they held hands, walking further ahead of Jungkook.

He walked behind them slowly. Not wanting to be too close. He wore a soft smile at the huge smile Taehyung wore on his face. It warmed his heart to see how happy his hyung was with Jimin.

He watched as Taehyung said something which caused Jimin to flush a bright red before the smaller man brought his fist to his arm.

Jungkook stopped walking, his hands still in his pockets. The couple got farther and farther away. Jungkook's smile was still bright on his face as his eyes dimmed.

"You seem so happy, hyung." He whispered to no one.

"So you really like him." Jungkook looked down at his shoes before hearing his name get called.

He looks up and sees the couple looking back at him.

"Kook? Are you coming?" Taehyung questioned as he raised an eyebrow at the younger.

He nods with a small smile as he jogs to catch up with them.

But you haven't forgotten me.