070

Jungkook leaned back with a satisfied sigh. He had relistened to his whole EP over and over again.

"Which are you making a music video for?" Jimin asked out loud, plopping down next to Jungkook.

"Probably the last track." Jungkook mumbled while scrolling through his phone.

"I see." Jimin nodded before it went quiet again.

"So—"

"Why are you here all the time? Doesn't hyung ever question it?" Jungkook looked up from his phone.

"I just want to support—"

"Hyung told you to stay away and yet you didn't. You don't have to be here everyday. The EP is done, you can spend time with your boyfriend."

"I do spend time with. But I always want to hang out with you." Jimin frowned.

"Yeah yeah." Jungkook rubbed his eyes.

"You don't have Tae to be here so I'll take his place. I'll support you all the way until you release the album and music video."

Jungkook wanted to deny it but knew he couldn't, so he gave up.

"Do whatever you wanna do then hyung."

Jimin grinned before standing up, hands behind his back as he leaned forward.

"When do you start shooting the music video?"

Jungkook eyed him suspiciously.

"Next week."

"See you then." He grinned, eyes forming their signature crescents.

With that, the pink haired elder left the room, leaving Jungkook exhausted.