061

Jimin sighed as he stood up and dragged Jungkook away by his arm.

"You're doing it again!"

"What're you talking about?"

"It's been weeks since you've been discharged. Yet all of a sudden you're avoiding me again."

Jungkook snorted.

"No I haven't."

"Yeah, you have." Taehyung sided with Jimin.

"Hyung, are you kidding me? I've been around all of you as much as I could be despite my slight headaches. Yet you're trying to claim I've been avoiding you guys?" Jungkook scoffed in disbelief.

"Just the next few days after you were released. After that you haven't even looked at us, looked at me! You said you wouldn't do it anymore. What are you even guilty about?"

Jimin exhaled weakly to keep from crying, again. Taehyung wrapped his arm around Jimin, rubbing his arm. Jungkook looked between the two in disbelief. But, now that he looks back it was true, he unintentionally avoided the couple.

"Everytime he comes by the house, you go outside. Or whenever we go to his house, you hang out in the corner on your phone. Not even his friends avoid being around us. What's going on?" Taehyung crossed his arm after Jimin told him he was okay.

"I'm literally fine. I just like my own space sometimes."

"What about yesterday when I called and texted you? You completely ignored me! You read my texts but never responded."

Jungkook rubbed the skin between his eyebrows, sighing tiredly.

"What's the point of avoiding him? Avoiding me? What's wrong with you?" Taehyung barked.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, turning around before turning back.

"Oh please! What're you on about? I haven't been avoiding you guys!"

Taehyung stared at him in disbelief while Jimin's eyes watered.

"You guys are being stupid!" Jungkook huffed before turning on his heel, exiting the room completely annoyed and agitated.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled after the frustrated boy.

Jimin tugs on Taehyung's arm, pulling him back towards him. Holding his arm tightly against his body.

"Maybe it's in our head." Jimin suggests.

"I doubt that."