019

Jimin was bouncing in his chair as he saw Taehyung's car park in the parking lot. He looked down at his tanned legs peaking out from the rips in his jeans. He paired the jeans with a light green sweater that hung off his shoulder and a pair of light blue converses. His hair was pushed back with a pastel green headband. Bracelets littered his arms and rings graced his fingers, earrings hung from Jimin's delicate ears.

He felt a large hand in his shoulder and shot his head up to see Taehyung who looked just delicious, but Jimin would never admit that. Absolutely not.

"Hi." Jimin gushed.

"Hey." Taehyung's calm, smooth and deep voice escaped his throat and made Jimin shiver as Taehyung sat in front of him.

"You look gorgeous, as usual." Taehyung hums.

"Thanks. You look breathtaking too." Jimin mumbled as he looked at his hands.

"Jimin." Taehyung called.

"Yes?" He whispered.

"Look at me."

Jimin bites his already red lips, causing them to grow even more red than before. Comparable to a cherry. He looked up as his chocolate eyes mixed with Taehyung's.

Taehyung smiled as his face relaxed, his eyes brows coming down and his shoulders becoming leveled.

"Should we order?"

Jimin nodded with a small smile before they called the waitress over.