046

The best feeling for Taehyung and Jungkook has to be when they're on stage, looking over the huge crowd of fans. Watching as they scream and cheer, leaping from their seats and clapping their hands.

It fueled them beyond belief. Keeping them energized throughout the whole performance.

The crowd was cheering loudly as Jungkook and Taehyung sat and stood at their positions. Jungkook's snow White guitar rated against his body as Taehyung held his wooden sticks in his hands.

Then up the stairs came Jimin.

A pink armless shirt with a fish neck long sleeve over it. He had baggy dark pink pants and a black belt around his waist which hung to the side. Followed by chains attached to his pants. He had two pink hearts, each one on the apple of his cheeks. He had plenty of rings on his fingers as he stepped up and grabbed the mic.

Everyone started cheering louder and Jimin's smile grew. He looked at the huge crowd of people that genuinely loved and supported the two boys. He just hoped they would love and support him just the same.

He looked down at his bright pink stompers.

"Hey guys." He said softly through the mic.

The crowd roared.

He grinned brightly.

"I'm sure some of you are here since you heard Righteous Outrage got a new member, a pink boy."

The crowd erupted in different pitched giggles.

"And that pink boy is me. Not pinkiebabe, but Jimin. My name is Jimin."

The crowd erupted screaming his name.

He smiled even brighter before looking at Taehyung then looking at Jungkook.

"You guys have been waiting long enough so I guess it's time we performed huh?" He smiled as the crowd screamed as loud as they could.

Jimin nods as he steps away from the mic to fix his earpiece as Jungkook and Taehyung begin playing their instruments. Taehyung played a constant and heartful beat while Jungkook calmly strummed his beauty.

Jimin turned around as he fixed the sleeve of his fishnet shirt before turning back around and grabbing the mic.

The crowd sounded similar to beasts. Growling, screaming, and yelling as Jimin's voice filled their ears. The fans scream the lyrics along with him.

Jimin pulled the mic from the stand and rocked on his feet around the stage. His hand in the air, pumping his fist as the crowd erupted with passion and energy.

Soon towards the end of concert, they performed a song with a long instrumental.

Jimin stood behind Taehyung, and arm around his right shoulder as his hand slid down his chest. The fans screamed louder than he thought they could. Taehyung has a huge grind on his face as he continued his part of the song. Sweat dripped from his hair.

"Sexy." Jimin whispered so only Taehyung could hear it, leaving a soft peck on his cheek before skipping over to Jungkook who was completely focused on shredding.

He pushes his back against Jungkook's and pretends to be playing an electric guitar just like Jungkook. The crowd continued to cheer.

Jungkook has a small smile on his face as his pick strikes the strings of his gutair. Jimin pushes off Jungkook's back and twirls to the front of the stage, bringing the mic back up to his lips.

Jimin didn't know the rush of thoughts he just gave Jungkook. He doesn't know Jungkook was thinking over what Namjoon has said to him. Causing him to continue the song late, by just a little bit. No one would notice unless you were a super fan and payed close attention, or were Taehyung.

Then it happened. His chest started to burn. It felt as if his ribcage was getting broken and torn away from his flesh.

He was just thankful it was the last song. The trio held hands, said their goodbyes and got off the stage.

Taehyung turned to ask him why he fell behind but Jungkook was already gone.