024

Jungkook tried not to laugh when Jimin was pushed over by a little kid. He was skating beautifully alongside Jungkook, but that one little girl almost broke his back. Jungkook was going to laugh as a child pushed him over only for Jimin to grab his arm and pull him down with him. Jungkook stayed down and ground as he had landed hard on his dick. Meanwhile Jimin had the nice cushion of his butt to withhold the pain.

Jimin stood up and laughed as Jungkook heaved as he got up.

He looked up with one closed eye and shook his finger at him.

"Fuck you. Fuck. You." And he skated towards the side to sit down and recover.

After a few more minutes of skating Jimin felt hungry, lucky for Jungkook because he too felt just as hungry if not more.

They changed into their own shoes then walked to Jungkook's car. A nice black sports car with red and black interior. Jimin was texting Taehyung the whole drive to the pizza place. Once the car stopped Jungkook turned the car off and got out.

"Get out."

Jimin pouts as he slowly gets out of the car after unbuckling his seatbelt. He follows Jungkook instead before they are seated.

"Alright, let's talk. He wants me to get to know you, tell me something about yourself or than being pink and liking rock."

Jimin giggles.

"I mean, you don't wanna learn as we go?"

"I'm not the one dating you, hyung is."

Jimin rolls his eyes as they wait for the pizza to arrive.

"Well, I like horror movies more than I like comedy but I like romance more than I like horror. My love language is definitely words of affirmation and physical touch. Hmmm, I walk around the house half naked most of the time so whenever you two come over early or really late without warning, don't be surprised." Jimin informs as he takes a sip of his coffee.

"Noted."

"I really like nature and animals. Dressing up and full blown makeovers. I probably redecorated my room seven times this month already." Jimin nods.

He continues to spew information as Jungkook does his best to let it soak in his muscle commandar. Jimin was speaking quickly with a passion. As he processed Jimin's words he took the time to look at Jimin's face, his features, and his clothing. Sure he's Taehyung's type when it comes to looks but his personality doesn't seem as Taehyung as he thought.

Maybe he had his hyung all wrong all this time.

Once Jimin finished the pizza arrived and Jungkook nodded in understanding.

"I see. I have a better picture now." Jungkook mumbles as he pulls a slice of pizza into his paper plate.

"Then can I know something about you? Preferably why you don't like me."

Jungkook exhaled loudly through his nose.

"It's not that I don't like you, I just have this internalized fear of being left alone."

Jimin looks up with a raised eyebrow as cheese seeped from his lips, still stretching from the slice in his hand.

"Weally?" Jimin asks, his hand over his mouth as he tilts his head. Jaws moving quickly.

Jungkook chuckles.

"It's just… ah hyung has been with me since I was a child and sure he's had boyfriends and girlfriends before but I never felt like I'd lose him because even then, we had Yunsoo. So I believed nothing could ever part us." Jungkook goes quiet as Jimin leaned forward and waited.

"But then he met the love of his life and she took him from us. We acted stupidly and now he hasn't spoken to us since. I miss him so much. But when he left it just put into perspective no matter how close you are with someone and how much you treasure them, they can always leave you."

Jungkook looks up.

"I thought you were Taehyung's Kami and I got so scared. I figured the best I could do was keep you away and show my distaste and maybe, just maybe, Taehyung wouldn't date you." Jungkook sighed as he rubbed his eyes.

"It may be something small but I see the huge smile on his face when you two text or call and I really can't keep that from him. So I guess it's time for me to grow up, huh?" Jungkook smiled bitterly.

"Why are you so attached to them?"

"Because after I lost everyone they're all I had."

"Lost… everyone?"

"Hyung—"

"Ah! If I'm pushing I'm sorry! You don't have to tell me! I didn't mean to!" Jimin panics as he shoots up.

"No, I was going to say I don't wanna talk about it here. If I'm going to get used to you, I'm going to have to tell you so you can understand." Jungkook chuckles as Jimin sits back down with a beer red face.

"O-oh."

Jungkook laughed softly as he took a bite of his pizza. The two finished the circle of carbs before they stood up and fought over who was going to pay.

They got into Jungkook's car and drove to a park, parking in a hidden area. Jungkook leaned back.

"Let's start when I was two years old." He closes his eyes as Jimin turns his body to look at him eagerly.

"My parents weren't the best."