021

Taehyung immediately rushed upstairs to Jungkook's room as soon as he unlocked and opened the door to their penthouse. He threw his phone and keys onto the counter and kicked his shoes off messily and threw the door open to Jungkook's bedroom. He switched the light on and threw Jungkook's blanket off. Jungkook groaned and opened his eyes.

"What the—" Before he could finish Taehyung had slapped him.

Jungkook held his cheek as he buried his head in the pillow.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Taehyung shouts.

"I understand you don't like the idea of Jimin and I dating because you think we're moving to fast, but that doesn't mean you can just bring up that I'm a try-hard!"

Jungkook is quiet as his shoulders bounce up and down quickly.

"Can you stop being so fucking childish and actually be happy for me?!" Taehyung screamed, closing his eyes tightly as anger rushed throughout his body.

Jungkook slowly sat up, his long hair that reached just below his ears, covering his face.

"Do you not care at all? Our friend of eighteen years is moving across the ocean and leaving us, but you just don't care? You know I depended on you both and now one of you is gone." Jungkook's shoulders shook.

"If you can promise me you'll never leave me, I'll cherish your relationship. Be happy for you. I love seeing you happy. But if you can't promise that, I'll never welcome it in my heart." Jungkook looks up as he tries to put a smile on his face only for it to crack and faulter as tears streamed down his face.

Ever since Jungkook's parents divorced and not too much later passed away, he only could depend on Taehyung and Yunsoo. Having lived with Taehyung and Yunsoo being Taehyung's friend naturally becoming his own.

The duo were all Jungkook had and he depended on them like his life would dissolve if he didn't.

Taehyung saw the fear and heartbreak in the younger's eyes so he sat down next to him and hugged him tightly, sighing out as Jungkook started to quietly sob. Taehyung moved Jungkook's hair from his face then began rubbing it down against his head.

"I'm sorry I didn't see it that way."

Jungkook tried to recollect himself but he ended up wheezing out.

"I want to be happy for you! I do! But hyung it's do hard. You're all I have." Jungkook exhaled loudly.

"Jungkook." Taehyung said softly.

Jungkook hummed as he sniffled.

"I'm not going to leave you, okay? I will never do that to you. Jungkook, please, I really like Jimin and I would appreciate if you got to know him."

Jungkook moved back from Taehyung and looked at him with his puffy and red eyes.

"You want me to get to know him that bad, hyung? You like him that much?" Jungkook checks Taehyung's eyes for assurance and confirmation which is all he sees.

"Okay."

Taehyung's smiles grows huge as he tackles Jungkook onto his bed, littering kisses all over Jungkook's face causing him to push the older ocean haired boy, groaning and whining.

"Get off!"

"I love you~"

"Yeah yeah."

Taehyung frowns.

"After all I do for you, you choose not to say you love me back. How rude." With that Taehyung stands up as he takes off his cardigan.

"Hyung." Jungkook calls as Taehyung opens the door to his room.

"I love you too."

Taehyung grins at him before shutting the door behind him.

"For you, I'll do whatever it takes to keep a smile on your face." Jungkook smiles as he grabs his phone and searches for a specific pink person's contact.