066

Jimin sat on his bed, a sleeping Taehyung on his chest. He was scrolling through his Twitter feed. He had no idea what happened to the two but judging by the fact his blue raspberry haired boyfriend had come to his home with luggage, and Jungkook's tweets, he knew it was anything but good.

He was going to ask when he came into his room but Taehyung just ranted about the treacherous thing Jungkook had done, how disappointed he was, disgusted and appalled, on and on about how he couldn't believe the ravenette.

He had tired himself out and fell asleep on his chest. Jimin hasn't bothered to wake him. He ran his fingers through his colored curls before feeling him stir.

Taehyung inhaled before slowly sitting up, Jimin sat up alongside him.

"What happened?"

Taehyung laughed humorlessly as ran his fingers through his hair.

"I thought I knew him but I guess not. I'm not talking to him for a few weeks, hell months even. Not until he gets all his shit sorted out."

"Tae—"

"And don't you go around him either." Taehyung snapped his head to his boyfriend.

Jimin's eyes widened slowly as he jerked back.

"What? Why?"

"Just don't. It's better for us, for him… for you."

"For how long?"

"For however long it takes."

"Taehyung what's going on?!"

Taehyung waved his hand and stood up, rummaging through his suitcase before walking into the bathroom, Jimin following behind him into the bathroom. Taehyung sat his things on the sink then began taking his shirt off. Jimin's face turned pinkier than his hair.

He spun around and pressed his cold hands against his cheeks.

He had calmed down but it didn't last for long when Taehyung pressed his body against Jimin's and shut the bathroom door, locking it as well.

Jimin spun around and his face gained the same rosy color when he saw the way Taehyung was looking at him.

Jimin still wanted to question his boyfriend's actions but when he pressed his warm lips against his plush ones, he completely forgot.

Just as Taehyung had hoped.