035

Jimin and Taehyung walked hand in hand up the stairs to his home. They reached the door and Jimin turned around, his back towards the painted wood and looked up at his boyfriend.

"Today was fun." Jimin gushed.

"You liked tonight a lot more though, didn't you." Taehyung teased as he leaned down to be at eye's height with Jimin.

"Maybe." He giggled, face growing into a bright turnip as he looked down at his fingers.

"Then one more kiss goodnight?"

Jimin nods quickly as his head shoots up.

Taehyung placed his hands on Jimin's cheeks, under his ears, and softly took his lips. Jimin's head turned to the side as his hands gripped the side of the taller's shirt.

The air was cold. A sharp pain would fill your lungs if you inhaled too deeply. Your hands and nose would turn into icicles. But the couple felt incredibly warm. Every part of their body had a blooming head explode within them.

When Taehyung pulled away, the icy pain came rushing back to them.

"Goodnight, Jimin." Taehyung smiled.

"Goodnight." Jimin bit his lip as he looked up into his beautiful boyfriend's eyes.

Jimin watched as Taehyung walked down the stairs of his home before getting in the passenger side of the car. He turned around, a huge toothy grin on his face, and he opened the door.

He closed and locked the door once inside and danced his way to his room. He was singing to himself as he continued to ballroom dance with himself in his room. He failed to notice his friends slash roommates watching him from the doorway.

"I take it your night was fun." Jin comments.

Jimin turns around and holds his hands in front of himself.

"They walked through a haunted house and rode a rollercoaster so I didn't exactly enjoy that but at the end we all walked around this little park area." Jimin sat down on his bed.

Hoseok and Jin rushes to sit next to him.

"Then I wanted to ride the ferris wheel. Jungkook left Tae and I alone so we could have some time to ourselves. Then he kissed me." Jimin's hands were on his rosy cheeks, feeling extremely hot against his once cool palms.

Hoseok and Jin oohed as they pushed him from side to side.

"Our son is growing up." Jin sniffled as he hugged Jimin's head.

"I can't believe he's had his first kiss." Hoseok cries as he squishes his cheek against Jimin's.

"Hey! This isn't my first kiss! I've had the sex before." Jimin pouts, arms crossed and cheeks blown out.

Jin and Hoseok gasped out as they moved away from Jimin.

"He's had the sex before!" Jin clasped his hands over his heart as he fell to the ground.

"Our baby has been deflowered!" Hoseok tumbled after.

Jimin laughed as he shook his head, eyes turning into beautiful crescents, as he stood up and kicked them both lightly.

"You guys are stupid." He grinned as he walked to the bathroom.