031

Jungkook was close to slamming his head against the table. He's spent five minutes trying to convince Jimin that he won't die on the rollercoaster and that he, himself, suggested they go there.

"B-b-but I was thinking, playing games and maybe the ferris wheel after. Not life threatening rides." Jimin wore a huge pout on his face as he clung to his boyfriend who was holding back laughs as he continued to eat from the basket of fries.

"Hyung! Come on!" Jungkook groaned before slamming his head on the table.

"Kook, you and I can go. Jimin can just stay here." Taehyung offered.

"You're gonna leave me?" Jimin's pout only grew.

"Baby, we came here to celebrate. We'll do what he wants, then what I want, then what you want. Okay?" Taehyung negotiates.

Jimin huffs before complying, letting Taehyung and Jungkook run off to ride the rollercoaster. Taehyung kissed the side of Jimin's lips before leaving. It was huge. Each loop gets larger and larger. Every drop gets more and more intense. It caused Jimin's heart to "drop to his fine ass" as Taehyung said.

Jimin stayed in the restaurant wearing ripped jean shorts, a short sleeve white shirt, which was tucked into his jeans, and a black belt in the hoops of his shorts. He wore some black and white checkered tennis shoes. His hair was a vibrant pink as the afternoon sun ripped through his hair. The sun was slightly blinding him from the side as he sipped his milkshake annoyed.

He scrolled through Twitter before texting his friends with the same pout from earlier.

The diner they were in was themed to be a 70s era restaurant. The seats were leather and red. The tables were light blue and silver. A counter with red leather stools and a gorgeous redhead taking orders from behind the counter.

Jimin looked around and took in everyone in the diner. There were a group of teens laughing and eating as they seemed to be working on a project. Two boys and three girls. Then the table directly behind him held a small family. Two mothers and three kids. Two sons and one daughter. The daughter looked to be three.

She was almost louder than the teenagers. She was adorable with her black hair in a ponytail. Food everywhere as her mother, who looked exactly like her, cleaned up her face with a laugh.

Then there was a group of boys laughing among themselves. Seeming to be a sports team. Then there was a couple. A girl with long curly black hair and pale skin then another girl with short black hair with tight curls as bronze skin.

Jimin watched all the people in their own bubbles happily spending time with each other. Life felt so calm, life felt so great.

He was finally in a band. They were going to go touring soon. He has a boyfriend. It just felt like nothing could go wrong.

What brought Jimin from his thoughts was the fast approaching ravenette and his blue raspberry haired boyfriend.

Taehyung's button up shirt with a checkered design was messy as was his hair. His blue ripped jeans were fitted sexily to his body. Though, Jimin would never say that out loud.

Jungkook wore a simple black hoodie and black jeans. His hair was also pulled into a ponytail but Jimin assumed the ponytail came out during the ride. As his hair was just as messy as the male next to him. Jungkook's color scheme didn't fit the bright colors the couple wore.

Taehyung ragged on him about it as well. But Jungkook didn't budge. He kept on the same clothes he decided to wear. No amount of begging, pouting, or pressuring, would make him change.

Jungkook and Taehyung sat down laughing with each other.

"That was fucking fantastic!" Jungkook cheered excitedly as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"For sure!"

Jimin smiles at them before turning his phone off. He slid it into his pocket as he took Taehyung's hand then began fixing his hair.

"I guess it's my turn to pick something to do?" Taehyung looked between the two, gaining a nod from both.

"Haunted house."

Is all he says.

A huge grin on Jungkook's face as his eyes grew large and sparkled. Meanwhile, his boyfriend's body stilled as his eyes blew up with terror. The grip on his hand tightened.

"Hell. Yeah." Jungkook chanted.

"Baby, can we do something else?" Jimin whispered.

"Mimi, I'll protect you. Don't worry." Taehyung flashed Jimin a comforting smile.

"Fine." Jimin's voice was small as Taehyung pulled him out of the booth.

The pink and blue couple followed behind Jungkook who was cheering excitedly.

Jimin was filled with dread every step he took.