052

Tour was over and they were finally back in Korea.

Jungkook tended to stay in his room, everyday confirming his agonizing fear. He would sometimes lay in his bed and realize the unforgivable, he'd mutter a curse and cry as quietly as possible.

He'd drown himself in music, social media, and video games. Anything to avoid long hours of being around the couple. Especially it's pink counterpart.

He couldn't believe Namjoon was right. Sure, he's right most of the time, but he hoped this one time he was wrong.

Yeah, dying doesn't seem like the most fun thing, but he sure as hell preferred that over breaking his best friend's relationship.

He hadn't truly noticed, he guesses he did it subconsciously, but anytime Jimin tried to touch him, he'd shy away. Or anytime Jimin tried to talk to him privately, without witnesses, he'd immediately have something to do.

He didn't think anyone noticed at all because no one brought it up.

Well, except right now. As he was standing face to face with the very boy he was trying to avoid. Hurt all over his face.

"Hyung, I really can't talk right now. I have—"

"Have to what? Huh? Wash your car? Clean your room? Or do you have to meet some friend this time, huh?" Jimin huffed as he crossed his arms, his eyes watering.

"Yeah, I've got to go vacuum my car."

Jimin's lips quivered as his eyebrows creased.

"Seriously?" He whispered.

"Yeah—"

"Stop avoiding me! Did I do something wrong?!"

Jungkook's eyes blew wide as he jerked back. He didn't know what to do about the red faced boy in front of him. Tears finally poured from his eyes.

"Hyung, don't worry about it. I just—" Jungkook turned to try and walk away.

He stopped when Jimin grabbed his arm with both of his hands, holding back sobs.

"Why have you been avoiding me? I thought we were good? Did I do something?"

Jungkook pulled his hand away quickly. He took a deep breath before turning around.

"You didn't do anything. I did something. And I feel guilty. So, don't worry your pretty little head."

Jimin nodded with a pout.

"Then can you stop avoiding me? It's making me feel like I did something." Jimin reached forward and grips the hem of Jungkook's shirt, tiny sniffles coming from the tiny frame. His head was down but Jungkook knew exactly what face he was making.

Jungkook was quiet.

"I'll try my best to hide my guilt, just don't let this get to hyung, okay?"

Jimin nods quickly as he looks up with a smile. He holds his arms open, begging Jungkook for a hug. Sure, Jungkook would love to hug the small boy. But only if he was his.

Wait.

If he was his?

Did he want his hyung's boyfriend?

No… that'd be… treason! Has to be like treason! Jungkook wasn't going to accept that.

"Hyung." He winced but Jimin only shook his arms as his pout grew.

Jungkook clicked his tongue and looked to the side, checking if Taehyung was around. When he didn't see him he opened his arms and Jimin rushed to push himself flush against Jungkook.

He hugged him tightly as he sniffled, burying his face in Jungkook's chest. Jungkook didn't know what to do with his hands.

This felt like sin.

He promptly placed his hands on Jimin's upper back.

He was on edge as if Taehyung would care if the two hugged. It's not like they were rubbing against each other. Besides, he knows how touchy his boyfriend is.

Jungkook was terrified that Jimin would be able to hear his thumping heart. It was trying to reach the boy it longed for but Jungkook was hoping his rib cage held it back.

Jimin moved away and looked up at Jungkook with a huge smile.

"So we're good?"

"Yeah. We're good."