2 : The Most Wonderful Smell

Zane^^^

5:17 AM

Uhg it never fails that I wake up before when my alarm goes off. 

I put on a t-shirt and a thin robe before walking down to the 24-hr Cafeteria and get a large cup of coffee with 1 sugar. I go back to the room and grab my pack of cigarettes, walking back outside to lean against the railing.

I only smoke when I'm stressed. I've never really gotten addicted to it. I don't HAVE to have it, but it does make me feel just a little bit of a buzz, and helps with the stress. I smoke 2 before heading back inside to see that it's 5:45.

"Timothy...wake up. Let's start getting ready."

He lets out a deep grunt and I chuckle before hitting his leg hard."

"Damn it Zeu, I'm up. Aight?"

"What did you just say to me?"

I said in a growl.

He instantly sets up and bows his head.

"I'm so sorry my King. It'll never happen again"

I couldn't help but laugh.

"I'm just busting your balls Tim, but get up."

He instantly started getting ready and I smirked, walking out the door.

I went and knocked on Zane's door.

After a minute, he opened the door in just his boxers with his hair a wall-eyed mess.

I laughed again.

"Wake Anthony's ass up and y'all get ready. We leave in 20."

He did a little salute with his fingers, his eyes half-way closed, before he shut the door back.

"If I come back in 10 and find you asleep again, I will whoop your fucking ass, and you know I'm not joking" I hollered.

I heard a grunt but I knew he wouldn't be going back to sleep.

On to the next door...

I knocked and Vince opened the door. I rose my eyebrow at him.

Vince responded with a yawn.

"Wake the little dipshit up, we leave in 20"

"Yes Sir"

I walked back to the room, and started getting ready. Teeth, deo, hair, etc. you know. 

I put on a royal blue suit, and some of my amazing Armani Cologne. I walked out of the bathroom to see Zane, Anthony, Arriot, and Vince.

I grabbed my luggage and started walking out the door. 

We all hopped in the car and I put everyone in a group call.

Everyone answered with 'Sir'

"We're going to McDonalds. I know everyone likes it. Get whatever you want, I'm buying.

There were a strand of 'Yes sir's' and 'Thank you's'.

As we pulled up I told Tim what I wanted.

"Welcome to McDonalds. This is Whitney. How may I help you?"

"I need to get 2 large coffees. One with 2 sugars. One with 1 pump of vanilla peppermint creamer. I also need 2 large sausage, egg, and cheese burritos, mild sauce. And 2 bacon and egg McGriddles.

"Anything else?"

"No thank you"

"If everything on the screen is correct please pull forward. Your total is $12.48"