8 : Prince Charming

A/N - I honestly like writing Zeus's parts better than Rosetta's. I just feel like they are more interesting and easier to write. What do you guys think? I'm still doing Rosetta's parts currently because it's obvious she's going through a lot too, so it would only make sense. BUT Zeus's are funner to write. SOO let me know your opinions!

Rosetta's POV

I had started stirring in my sleep. I feel like someone is watching me. Like a really intense feeling. Don't they know that's creepy?

I open my eyes, to notice different surroundings. I start freaking out, having a panic attack. Where am I? What's with all of the smells? Where am I at? I smell Edna. Am I safe?

"Hey...shh it's okay. You're safe here."

I cut my eyes at the man beside me, still worried about my safety. But soon relaxed some when I realized it was my mate sitting beside me.

"Good morning beautiful"

"Good morning..." I softly whispered

"Are you hungry?"

I could literally feel my cheeks burning red.

"Ac-actually...u-umm I ha-have to use t-the bat-bathroom..."

"Don't be nervous around me love, please? Let's get you set up.."

I looked at him weirdly then tried to sit up, only to be forced down by pain.

"Can I help you?"

I looked at him again. I feel like I'm back where we started yesterday. I don't wanna talk to him. I want to be close to him, in a way it makes me feel very safe, but he still makes me nervous to a certain point. Also, the fact that I'm getting a little too comfortable with him makes me worry that he will end up hurting me once he's too close.

I nodded my head reluctantly at him. He turned my body around, before reaching his hands out to help me sit up. I grabbed them and pulled myself up, him doing most of the work. I was getting ready to stand up, but my feet touched the ice cold floor, and I think I flew back 5 feet. He chuckled at me, and I almost smiled to. He found it amusing, while I found his voice mesmerizing and addicting.

He bent down on his knees and I got confused, but then he held up some slippers and I almost sighed in relief. He looked at me for...permission? To put them on? I hesitantly nodded my head, and watched as he gently grabbed my ankles and slipped them on. I closed my eyes for a brief second every time his skin touched mine.

The feeling was so powerful. Almost to the point that it was too overbearing. Was it because he was the King? He was stronger than all, he was a Royal, and he was the King.

When he stood up he handed me a robe that I didn't realize was there, I smiled lightly, slipping it over my shoulders.

When we reached the bathroom, I reached out to knock on the door, knowing both of his hands were busy. I saw him trying to hide his smile.

Edna opened the door, stepping aside. He set me down in front of the toilet and then rushed out. I almost frowned but stopped myself. 

I sat down and let my bladder go, I had to pee so bad, I just didn't wanna rush him.

I looked over to Edna and saw her raising an eyebrow at me.

"What?"

"You know what!" she said cheekily

"Actually, I don't. Tell me what has you smiling like an idiot and looking at me like I'm stupid" I giggled at her.

"You two are literally SO in love. A baby could see it. He looks at you like he'd jump in front of a bus for you, take a bullet, anything. He looks at you with the most loving eyes I've ever seen. And you. You do to, and you don't even see it. The way you too smile at each other, the way he smiles when you smile. How you try your hardest to hide yours when HE smiles. It's love girlie, and you have the King of Werewolves fucking whipped for you!" she whisper shouted that last part.

I almost fell off the toilet laughing at her, but then I realized she wasn't laughing.

"Oh.." I stated.

"Well that might be true, but I'm not ready to fully give myself to him yet, and I won't be for awhile."

"Honey, I'm not saying you have to, I'm just telling you how much love and affection you have for one another, even if you don't realize it"

I just grinned at her.

"Quit talking boys and come help me stand up, you teenager acting thing"

We both laughed it off, but she help me get to the sink. We put my clothes on, and I brushed my teeth while she did my hair. I wanted to leave it down, so she curled it into wavy kind of thing that looked cute.

I looked at my reflection and for a moment I thought I looked really cute until a frown took over my face. I don't look cute. Make-up and cute clothing makes us look better. Underneath all of it, we, no I, am ugly. 

I look pretty on the outside. Underneath all of it, I am too skinny, my ribcage shows, , the bones on my back are a little too prominent, and the list goes on. None of that is pretty.

I have a nice collarbone, big boobs, plump ass, wide hips, and skinny waist. That's about all that looks good on me.

I just wish I looked pretty as an overall. I don't wanna be hot really, just cute.

And I am not.

I saw Edna staring at me through the mirror and I gave her a small sad smile before turning towards her, tired of staring at myself in the mirror.

"Do you wanna try to walk love?"

I smiled nodding my head. I was tired of laying around. It had only been a short time, but I had been sitting or laying down every since yesterday. I wrapped my arms around her, and she walked as slow as I needed to. I had a smile on my face as we made it to the door.

But it all ended very quickly as soon as we walked into the bedroom.

As soon as I made eye contact with him he jumped up and ran to me, looking at me with a disapproving sort of look.

He scooped me into his arms.

"Listen to me Rosetta."

Why did his voice literally make me go weak in the knees? If I was standing, I surely would've had to grab onto something

"While I'M around you will do no such thing as walking more than taking a step to sit down somewhere. It will be this way till you are healed, and this is not up for discussion."

"Do you understand my Rose?"

I wanted to smile big. He cares for...me

Edna laughed and I was trying hard to refrain from smiling too, but I nodded my head at him. He shook her head at her, a small smile coving his flushed cheeks. What was he thinking about?

I rested my head on his shoulder, my arms laying softly on his chest

He sat down on the bed with me in his lap, and I put my forehead in the crook of his neck. Getting lost in his smell once more. I wrapped my arms tightly around his waist, enjoying the feeling and warmth coming off of him. He wrapped his arms a little tighter around me, and sighed softly.

What happened next was unexpected though. He handed me this huge freaking stuffed dog that was lying on the bed. When did that get there?

I smiled brightly at him, instantly cuddling it close to me. It was SOO soft, and had a vanilla chocolate smell to it.

I set up a little, and he put his forehead in my neck now. Is that just something we do without thinking about it? I've done it a lot too. I guess it's just comfortable and also, his scent is strongest there. I guess because that's where his mark will be??? Anyways, it smells 10x better when his neck is just RIGHT there for me to smell. It's so close. So amazing.

We stayed there for awhile longer, and I just quietly played with the fluffy animal like it was a real puppy, while he gently rubbed his head up and down in my neck. Every once in a while his nose would accidently touch where my mark would be and I jumped almost every time, trying not to whimper.