11 : The Tour

"So. Would you like a tour before I show you the bedroom?"

"Yes...I'd like that"

I smiled at her before walking to the end of the hall, where a shiny silver elevator awaited.

Zeus's POV

I hit the 1 button on the fancy gold plated wall, before looking down at the rose in my arms. She was looking around admiring the elevator.

"If you like the designs in here, you're going to have a heart attack when you see upstairs" I chuckled.

She blushed tucking her head again, but I lifted it up with my fingers.

"Don't hide from me little girl" I stated.

I didn't say it harshly, very soft actually, but in a serious voice.

She nodded, a deeper blush occupying her features.

Now that I think of it, for some reason, I couldn't smell her arousal. She was a moaning mess though, maybe she just didn't quite feel it in her lower region?...

We quickly arrived downstairs and I walked out. Some of the older children and younger workers were down here. This is sort of like just an activity floor. There is 1 bathroom in the corner, and the rest of the whole floor is covered in activities. Almost like a large arcade. 

There is a 5 Lane bowling section, like 4 Ski-Ball machines, several gaming table that hold pool, foosball, etc, there are large claw machines, there's a trampoline, there's some kitty games for the little ones, there's like 10 of those, just little small easy but fun games. There's a snack bar, this weird prize slot thing we had installed-it has a space where you can insert the tickets you win and certain things will pop up that you can choose from, and as you use your tickets up, things will disappear till you use all of your tickets. Not all of the entertainment has tickets though, just the arcade based games. The tickets start at about 5, with 5 you can buy candy, all the way up to 500, which will be the huge stuffed animals and water guns, stuff like that. It doesn't go all the way up into the thousands like some, it's just easier for the kids when it doesn't. Then there is a lounging section, there's bean bag chairs, couches, chairs, and a big table at the center of all of them. Oh, I forgot, there's also a small 30 seater movie theater off to the side with a 9x12 foot screen.

"So, this is the entertainment room. There is a ton of different things to do, the bathroom is back there in the left corner, and the movie theater is that door in the back right corner. You're free to come down here any time you want."

She just smiled at me, looking like a little kid as her face lit up at the many things around the room.

"Are you ready to go upstairs?"

She frowned slightly but nodded.

"We can stay for 5 minutes if you'd like, but then we need to finish the tour, and get you something to eat. We still need to get you settled down too."

She grinned, moving a little in my arm. 

"What do you want to play?"

"The claw" she said quietly

I almost laughed at how hilarious it sounded. Just the way she said those 2 words, it sounded so funny. I chuckled before walking towards 'the claw'.

I set her down in front of me, holding her waist in my hands incase she lost her balance, also I might've just wanted to touch her...

People bowed their heads on the way over here, acknowledging me as 'My King' some even said 'Luna' acknowledging her.

I watched as she lightly stuck her tongue out and stood on her tip-toes, trying to get a better angle with the claw. She finally stood on her two feet, a smile on her face, as the claw dropped 2 animals into the bucket, them sliding down.