4 : Sleeping Beauty & Chicken Sandwiches

Don't worry! There will be a part in Rosetta's POV soon!!

Marisa Miller as EDNA^^^

LONG CHAPTER!

6 Hours Later, 8:15 pm, New York again

We just pulled into the city, and I was thinking about the 2 girls in the car. 

"Tim"

"Sir?"

"Stop at Walmart then Wendy's before we get to the hotel"

"Yes sir, I'll call the guys."

"Edna, open the glove box. Get a piece of blank paper and a pen"

"Yes sir"

"Write down the things I saw please"

"Ready"

"2 toothbrushes...1 tube of tooth paste...2 hair brushes...2 deodorants...5 pairs of casual day clothes each...5 pairs of sleep clothes each...a couple pairs of undergarments each...a first aid lit and some peroxide...2 of the '1 serving' cups of ice cream, whatever is yours and her favorite...2 of the small suitcases, Tim will know what I'm talking about...and I can't think of anything else. Tim?"

"Me neither"

"Okay, Edna, you know her best. Get whatever you think she'll like best. Also, I feel like the biggest idiot in the world asking this but...what's my beautiful girl's name?"

She smiled at me before answering in a loving voice.

"Rosetta"

I looked down at Rosetta, a small smile on my face.

"So beautiful..." I whispered under my breath tucking a strand of hair behind her hair and trailing my finger down her cheek. So grateful I got her out of that house...

I saw Edna staring at me with a motherly smile, and this time I smiled back, but with a thankful one.

"My King, I do not expect you to buy me anything. It is not right. Especially after you've saved me from that pack..."

"No such thing. Think of it as a gift of trying to protect my Rose. And don't argue with me woman" I said when she went to reply

She just laughed a little and turned back around.

We pulled up to Walmart and they got ready to leave. I carefully pulled my wallet out, handing Tim my card. He already knew to go in with her.

"Don't rush but don't spend all night in there, we still need to go get food and get some sleep before tomorrow. We will have a long day."

They both responded with 'yes sir'.

As they walked away, I began thinking.

Edna said she has played sort of a motherly figure to my Rose, but she doesn't look older than 30 maybe. Rose only looks about 19, maybe 20. I guess she's still older, and someone who befriended her, trying to give her support.

Rose was an honest mess, so was Edna. Her hair was matted and dirty. Her clothes were ripped in several places, and were also dirty. You could tell she hadn't had a bath in awhile, or a brush. Even in this state, she still looked like the hottest girl on this Earth, and the most special in my eyes. I looked and felt nothing but love towards her.

I looked down as I felt her begin to move. Only she wasn't waking up, she was having a nightmare. She begin to squirm around, then she began crying. I was trying to wake her, but she wouldn't open her eyes. She began screaming, and it almost made me cry. I could feel all of her pain like it was my own, and it almost broke me.