12 : Ours

I wonder if she will like the room or not?

Will the bed be comfortable enough?

Will she even wanna sleep with me?

What if she doesn't?

My wolf frowned at not being able to spend the night holding our mate.

We arrived and her mouth hung open.

Oh god...did she hate it?

"what's wrong?" I asked worriedly

"I-it's..."

"Oh god....you hate it. I'm sorry love, I can find a better room"

She shook her head frantically.

"No...i-it's p-perfect"

"Oh..."

"C-can I w-walk pl-please?"

"Fine. I will let you down. But if you start hurting or feel woozy, you tell me" I gave her a pointed look.

She nodded at me, a small smile returning to her face.

I set her down on the floor, holding her waist for a minute, not wanting to let go, before giving it a gentle squeeze and letting her go.

She walked in each of the rooms, checking things out.

First she walked to the bed, running her fingertips over the blankets. Next she ran her fingers over the printed wall, before walking back out and to the balcony door. She opened it, walking to the railing. I followed after her worried. She rested her hands on the railing, slightly leaning against it. I walked up behind her, my hands landing on her waist again. She leaned into me a little and I put my chin on her shoulder. 

I wrapped my arms around her stomach, pulling her further back against me.

"Are you hungry?"

"N-not really..."

"Do you have a favorite food then?"

"Well...I-I don't k-know...when I w-was little, my f-favorite food w-was M-Mac n' Cheese"

"Alright"

"W-what's y-yours?"

I almost gasped in shock that she had asked me that. She barely even speaks when spoken to, more than less by herself.

"Steak"

A smile made it's way onto her face, I grinned back.

"What" I questioned

"Typical guy..." she said quietly, a smile still resting on her beautiful face.

I turned my head and kissed her cheek, a smile residing on my face too.

"Come. I'm not leaving you outside alone for now. We can sit outside when I get back if you want"

She frowned at me.

"You're l-leaving?...." she frowned 

"Just to get something to eat love, I'm not even leaving the floor"

She frowned again, and I smiled a little.

"You can come with me if you'd like, you can watch TV, the living room is right across from the kitchen, you'll be able to see me in the kitchen. I'm not leaving you" 

I kissed her head tenderly before picking her up and walking out of the bedroom and down the hall.

I set her down on the memory foam couch, and gave her a blanket. It was considerably cold in here. I turned the TV on and the options came up.