19 : Relaxation

Zeus's POV

I woke up to movement, just as I opened my eyes, the movement stopped. I looked down to see my mate on my lap, her body wrapped around mine. Her breathing was slightly uneven and I could tell she was awake.

I sat there for a few minutes seeing if she'd move or do something.

"Love, I know you're awake. Would you like to go get in bed instead of on the couch?"

Her breath halted and I almost smirked.

She didn't respond for a minute and I got ready to speak again, but then she answered. Well, sort of.

She nodded her head ever so slightly, and her grip on me tightened.

I stood up with her in my arms and walked to the bedroom.

"Hold on"

She got ready to question but didn't have long to react because soon my arms were no longer holding her up. She quickly tightened her grip even more and I chuckled.

I pulled the covers back and checked the time. It was only 6....great. We didn't sleep that long. It didn't get light outside till about 8:30.

I sat down on the bed, her body still straddling mine. I flipped my legs around so I was laying down, and gently slid her off of me, but not letting her go. I pulled her against me, forcing her to put her head on my chest. She didn't seem to object though, she rested her hand on my abdomen, and sadly, chill bumps lined my skin.

I had been asleep, and my shirt had been off. I was only wearing a pair of sweats.

She sighed and gently traced my tattoos. I smiled down at her, even if she couldn't see me. She traced them for several minutes before her hand slowly stopped.

"I-i'm sorry" she whispered

"For what love?"

"Earlier....I s-scared y-you and...a-and..."

"Shh it's okay. It's alright. Let's just go back to sleep"

She sighed again, and slightly changed her position. I wrapped my arm around her back and the other found it's way to her hear. I gently stroked her back with my hand, and gently played with her hair in the other. I found it to be very relaxing when my mother used to do that.

I don't care how childish or 'unmanly' it is, it feels fucking great, I almost chuckle at the thought.

Only about 5 minutes later her breathing evened and her lips parted. Oh how bad I wanted to kiss those lips...

I dropped the hand that was in her hair to gently rest over hers that was resting on my stomach. The other wrapped tightly against her waist, and I drifted off to sleep once more.

10:43 am

"Shh!!! You'll wake them!!"

"Oh hush they would've woke by now if they would!"

People whisper shouting came into my hearing as I snuggled closer to thing I call my mate, my eyes still closed.

My arms wrap themselves tightly around her frame and I inhale her scent.

I heard what I would assume to be a camera clicking and groaned. The voices halted.

If you're gonna take pictures at least shut the fuck up while you do it"

I growled out.

"And Carrie, I swear to God, if you don't stop. Right now. I will personally throw you over my shoulder and THROW you out of the castle"