10 : The Castle

5 Hours Later , 2:45 PM, London

Zeus's POV

"Zeus...?"

"Zeus, wake up"

"Wake up man we're here..."

"Zeus!?!?"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT TIM?!?!?!" I screamed back at him, now fully awake

I instantly calmed down when I felt my love shaking. She was crying....I made her cry..

I glared up at Tim, a low deep growl leaving my throat. He blushed before hurrying out of the car leaving us alone.

"Shhh....my love, it's okay. I'm sorry for yelling. I didn't mean to scare you. Please forgive me. Shh...it's okay, no one is going to hurt you now. It's okay.."

I stroked her hair and whispered sweet nothings in her ear, hoping to relax her.

She cried for a couple more minutes, her shoulders shaking, before she calmed down some. She had stopped crying but her breath was still a little ragged.

She put her forehead in the crook of my neck, just barely running her nose up and down, breathing my scent in and out. She did this for at least 2 or 3 minutes, which felt like an eternity of short lived pleasure to me though.

She was the one that was important  here though, and so I backed up off of the thoughts.

"Are you okay..."

She just nodded, getting closer to me. She wrapped her hands in my hair, pulling me closer, and I did the same. I wrapped my arms tight around her, pulling her flush against me. I took a leap of faith and put my forehead in her neck, like she has done to me. 

JUST A LIL DIRTY!

Except I did something else. I put my lips on her neck. Not moving for a minute, seeing how she'd react. Her breath hitched slightly before slowly regaining it's pace. Her breaths were deeper, and I could hear her heartbeat increasing a little.

I slowly moved my lips into a kiss, pushing down just a little, before moving a little to another spot. I kissed her neck several times, before slightly opening my lips. I just barely darted my tongue out when I landed another kiss and she gasped. I almost smirked, continuing what I was doing. I did it several more times, her breathing now slightly increased. I could tell she was trying to calm her breathing, trying to be more quiet.

I moved in some, getting closer to her mark. Her breathing picked up even more, before almost stopping completely.

"Breath little wolf" I smirked right by her ear. 

She hasn't pushed me away yet, I'm just waiting for her to...

Her grip tightened in my hair, and I blew a breath onto her neck.
The sound that left her lips had me hard and wanting it to never 

She breathily moaned in my ear as my breath hit her mark. I almost moaned myself.

The sound was so heavenly, it made me melt, and it certainly made my dick rock hard. I wish she wouldn't make me hard that easy. Like...why woman?

I stopped my actions all together and her breath hitched, as if scared of what she did.

I waited a moment, seeing if she'd do something and she didn't. Well...that's my que.

I leaned down and pressed a wet kiss right over where her mark would be. I begin to almost laugh at the fact that if someone saw us, they would think I was making out with her neck, literally.