13 : Warming Up To Him

Rosetta's POV

"Zeus!?!?"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT TIM?!?!?!"

I woke up to screaming and it scared me. I knew if I moved I would get hurt worse, so I just stayed still, trying to keep my crying quiet.

A low growl left the man's throat, and I thought he was growling at me.

"Shhh....my love, it's okay. I'm sorry for yelling. I didn't mean to scare you. Please forgive me. Shh...it's okay, no one is going to hurt you now. It's okay.."

My mate's voice filled my ears, and I attempted to calm myself down

I spent my time focusing on calming myself, till I got down to rough breaths. Why did I have to be this way? Why couldn't I be normal?

I ran my nose along his neck, deeply breathing in his scent. I wanted to kiss his neck, but I don't think we are quite ready for that yet. I don't wanna rush things then not be able to back out when I feel it's gone too far.

"Are you okay..."

I nodded, wanting quiet time. I pulled him closer, wrapping my hands in his hair. It just felt...right. He wrapped his arms tight around me, pulling me impossibly closer. He put his head in my neck, slowly moving it up and down.

My wolf was going nuts. It's so good to have her back...I missed her. Without your wolf, it literally feels like a piece of you is missing.

But what he did next kind of scared me, yet...excited me.

He began lightly kissing my neck, almost hesitating. I wanted to stop him, we didn't need to do this. It's to soon. But my body quickly betrayed me. My body wanted him. My wolf wanted him. And a small part of me did too...

My breathing deepened, and I was beginning to feel the effect his lips were having on me. I didn't like the feeling, but at the same time I loved it. It sounds impossible but...

Suddenly, he stuck his tongue out, trailing it into the kiss. I gasped, a new feeling of pleasure running through me. He kept doing it, and the feeling increased. He was barely doing anything and I felt like I was on cloud 9.

He got closer to my mark, and I lost my breath completely. It was like my whole world stopped spinning. An almost erotic feeling shot through my body, from my head to my toes.

"Breath little wolf" 

I felt his smirk on my ear. His voice had dropped at least a couple octaves. It was now gravely.

My grip unknowingly tightened in his hair as he blew out a breath. Right over my mark.

A sound I've never heard before left my lips and I almost clamped a hand over my mouth. I felt his lower regions now poking at my thighs. I blushed deeply.

He stopped all together and I thought I did something wrong, well that was until he began assulting my body with his mouth.

He pressed an open-mouthed wet kiss right over my mark, another loud moan passing through my lips.

He began making love to my neck. He was loving it alright, and making me a pool of nothing in his arms. 

His grip on my waist tightened, and he pushed me down further onto his lap. I gasped trying to pull away from the large thing poking between my legs, oddly making me feel a weird feeling in my tummy. He slightly rocked his hips up into mine while still kissing over my mark.

My grip in his hair tightened harshly, and I moaned loudly by his ear. I didn't like the noises he was making come out of my mouth.

This time, I made a noise leave his throat, a deep, arousing noise.