5 : He's Perfect

A/N - THIS IS GOING THE BE A PRETTY LONG CHAPTER!! I'M GONNA PUT EVERYTHING TOGETHER. THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE IN 'ROSETTA'S POV' AND IT'S GOING TO BE FROM HER LIFE IN THE PACK ALL THE WAY UP TO 'LAST NIGHT' IN THE BOOK. THEN HOPEFULLY, BOTH OF THEIR POV'S WILL START COMING REGULARLY INSTEAD OF SPACED OUT.

Tim^^^

WARNING!!🚫🚫THERE MAY BE SOME TRIGGERS FOR PEOPLE IN THIS STORY! PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU THINK IT WILL BOTHER YOU!

Rosetta's POV

Everything's the same. Every day. I wake up at 6 AM, get dressed in my old, torn outfit, and begin cleaning the whole house. Everyday. Somewhere in there, I receive my daily beating from Alpha Lance. He will find something to punish me for. Anything. Everyday I do this. How am I not dead yet? God's grace is all I can guess.

Same routine this morning. I was only able to eat a small piece of bread, and sadly no water. Around 12:30, I had been in the kitchen cleaning the dishes, and I had dried them. They were in a stack in my hands, and I was carrying them to the cabinet, when some of the pups ran past me. One of them knocked into me, and sent myself and the plates falling to the floor, them shattering.

Like always, luck wasn't ever on my side, and Alpha walked in, taking in the mess in front of him. He smirked at me, and I knew what was coming.

"I'll give you a head start to clean the glass up before I start. If you want that is." he smirked

As fast as I could, I got up and swept up the glass, knowing if I didn't, it'd be digging all into my body in a few minutes. 

I finally sat down on the floor, leaning against the cabinet with my eyes closed. A single tear rolled down my face and he chuckled.

Next thing I know a harsh blow is delivered straight into my stomach, they continue coming. My vision and hearing is now impaired. My vison is blurred and my ears are ringing. Though, I just heard a loud faint noise, and suddenly the beating stopped. But I couldn't move, at all.

My head was spinning, I felt like I was about to pass out. Someone tried to touch me, and somehow, I found the strength to flinch away from them. 

Someone touched my hair and I repeated my action, soon realizing it was no one other than Edna, trying to calm me down. 

My vision was still a little fuzzy, but my hearing was slowly coming into picture. I heard a man talking not to far away. I then smelt the most amazing smell ever. It confused me, I had never smelt anything of the sorts before.

My wolf was going crazy. She was almost dormant, I hadn't been on a run in literally year, and have had little food and water. She was almost dead. For some reason, this smell...it revived her slightly.

Wait is this....Does this mean my mate is here?

"MATE, MATE, MATE" She cried out at me.

He smelled of evergreens and cinnamon. What a weird combo, but it smelled SOO good. I sniffed the air deeply, letting the smell completely fill my senses. 

It was so heavenly. I could smell it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 31 days a month. I could smell it FOREVER.

Now that I think of it, for a few moments, the pain was completely barrable...but now it's back at full force. Shit! He beat me good this time didn't he?

I whimper

But next, the most beautiful man turned the corner. My wolf was screaming at me. This...this was my mate. I truly believe he was created by the Gods...