Chapter Ninty-Two

When I got out of the shower and walked back into the room Ba Wei was sitting on the bed on his phone

When I got out of the shower and walked back into the room Ba Wei was sitting on the bed on his phone. I didn't say anything and just grabbed my bag to get clothes out to wear. As I was doing this Ba Weis full attention went to me.

"How was your shower?"

I didn't say anything and just got out a pair of underwear and a pair of sweatpants. I was going to put on a shirt but honestly I didn't want to wear one. I tossed the clothes on the bed and put the bag back on the floor. I was going to change in the bathroom but seeing how Ba Weis eyes would follow my every move I decided to do something else.

Without another thought I pulled the towel from around my waist exposing my lower half and I heard Ba Weis breathing half for a second. I grabbed the black underwear off the bed and as I did this I could feel his eyes following my movements. I turned around so that my back was to him and slowly slid the underwear on. I couldn't help the smirk that was on my face because I knew that me doing such a thing would press his buttons. How does it feel when it's you with blue balls?

I grabbed the sweatpants and slid the on and as I turned around my eyes met his. His face was emotionless and even in his eyes there was nothing. I shifted my eyes and just sat down in the bed. His eyes followed my body and slowly made their way down my frame.

"Are you trying to get under my skin?"  I raised an eyebrow but didn't look at him.

"What do you mean by that?"

He didn't say anything in response to that question, "did you touch yourself ?"

I turned towards him, "no."

A small smile spread across his face, "good boy." I raised an eyebrow at him and the smile on his face widened.  "What? Don't like the praise?"

I didn't know if it was necessarily a bad thing for him to use Its that it was that had I never heard it.

"It's not that," I said shifting my eyes, "it's just weird I guess."

He didn't say anything but he did get closer to me. So close that our thighs were touching. Even though he was right next to me I still refused to look at him. It wasn't because I was scared it was more out of embarrassment. Whenever I can't read him it's always easy for him to make me blush.

"Tell me how you got that bruise," Ba Wei asked pulling me out of my thoughts.

I let out a sigh and ran a hand through my still mostly wet hair.  I didn't want to talk about it especially now. I had just forgot about what happened before I came to this hotel. Plus I knew if I told him he would just get angry and I didn't want to have to deal with him. It would just annoy me and I'd end up yelling at him.

"It's nothing so just-"

"Tell me."

"I said it was fine, so just let it go."

He was silent for a few minutes, "it covers most of your chest, how is it okay or  just nothing."

I looked over at him and let out a sigh. I knew that he wouldn't stop until I told him, and if he did stop he would say that I don't trust him. For him to be so cold and so hard bodied he sure was emotional.

"I...I just don't want to talk about it," I said with a sigh.

I let my head fall against the headboard as I said that and Ba Wei took no time to reach out and touch my  chest. At first I though he was just being handsy like he usually is but soon I noticed that he was just touching only where the bruise was.

"I won't force you to talk to me," he removed his hand. "It just worries me."

"For what? It's not like I've never been bruised before."

"Yeah but since I've met you Ji Nan I've only seen you not you're usual self maybe twice."

I didn't know what he meant by that. It's not like I change moods fast or something so what exactly is he talking about. He's only seen me crying and thinking about those incidents it would make him believe that I'm not myself.

"Me crying is not me being unusual from my usual self."

He looked a bit confused, "I wasn't referring to you crying. Although I find you very cute when you do that."

What kind of fucked up mind does he have to think that me crying is anywhere near cute. I don't really cry for no reason so is he saying that my overflowing emotions are cute to him?

"How is me crying in anyway cute?"

I heard a small chuckle come from him, "it's cute because you're always guarded, so when your emotions do leak out it makes you seem spoiled sometimes."

I didn't know what he meant by that. I've never been a spoiled brat and on the other hand I've never cried in front of anyone except him. It's not like I want to but when I'm around him it seems like I can't hold back my tears.

"Don't pout."

"I'm not pouting; I'm just annoyed."

He let out a laugh and placed a hand on my thigh, "you're so easy to tease."

I wanted so bad to just tell him to go fuck himself but I couldn't for some reason. The words wouldn't leave my mouth.

"Don't take what I said the wrong way. Although your tears are cute I don't like seeing them. In fact, I hate it even when you don't have a smile on your face."

My eyes snapped towards him, "Ba-"

"I just want to protect you is what I'm trying to get across to you. I don't want you to be afraid of me like everyone else."

As he said those things I glanced over at his face, and I could've sworn that I saw sadness in his features. What he said was true. Even though I didn't talk to people since I started being seen with him they seemed to put some distance. The only people that truer to get close to me was Yaling and her bunch of goons, and before it used to be so many girls trying to get my attention.

"If I tell you," I looked up at him, "promise me you won't be mad."

As our eyes met I wanted to sigh because I couldn't read them. I couldn't read his face in general. As I stared into his eyes I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable so I shifted my eyes down to my hands.

"I won't."

——

Hello everyone, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I know I was a bit behind schedule but I got it up somewhat on time. Anyway don't forget to vote and tell me what you think. I hope you guys have a wonderful day/night ❤️