Chapter One Hundred Twenty Four

As we climbed the stairs we talked about nothing

As we climbed the stairs we talked about nothing. I wanted so bad to ask about Kang Wu's wound but the guy probably knew about the same as me so it would be a waste of time. When we got to the third floor I turned around and was quickly met with a smile from the guy behind me.

"Why are you smiling like that at me?" He didn't say anything and I watched as his eyes glanced behind me. His smile suddenly fell and I cocked an eyebrow.

I turned around to see someone standing at my door. I glanced behind me to see Ba Wei looking as confused as I was. They were dressed in a hoodie and what looked to be a skirt, so who ever it was had to be female.

"Hey, can I help you?"

As those words left my mouth the person turned around and a flame was instantly lit in me. It was Yaling, and I wish that was the only reason I was mad but it wasn't. The fact that she was standing outside my door was what was weird. I never gave her my address so how does she even know where I live?

She turned towards me, "Ji Nan-"

"What are you doing here," I said as I walked up?

I made a quick glance behind me and noticed that Ba Wei looked rather unbothered by her presence. I stepped in front of the girl that I'm assuming stalked me to get my address and unlocked my door.

I looked over at Ba Wei, "wait for me inside okay?"

Our eyes met and he nodded. He walked pass  me into the apartment and without giving Yaling a glance he said, "don't keep me waiting long." When he shut the door I let out a sigh and looked at the girl in front of me.

"Ji Nan I-"

"How do you know where I live," I asked cutting her off? She seemed taken aback but still answered me.

"You brought me here once."

"No I didn't. It's almost comical that you'd lie so badly."

I crossed my arms and studied her face. She seemed a bit conflicted, and I could understand why. She did just show up at my house and couldn't even tell the truth on how she got the information. I hate people equally but people who invade my privacy are a bit higher on my list.

"Look I just wanted to talk to you," her voice was soft.

"About what Yaling? There's nothing for us to talk about."

"I just don't understand." I could hear her voice trembling. Oh great she's about to make a scene. Just wonderful.

"You don't understand what exactly?"

She looked up at me, "what does that guy have that I don't? What makes you like him more than me?"

I stared at her in utter shock. Not because of what she asked but of the nature of the question. I don't understand why she just can't understand that I'm not interested. It has to do with her looks and her personality at this point.