|M|Chapter One Hundred Eighty

We left for home the next day

We left for home the next day. My father didn't seem as unhappy about it as I thought he would. Ba Wei had discussed with his father about us leaving but I didn't think it would be this early. We were in the car on the way to the airport since Ba Wei's father was gonna let us fly back.

"Is this your first time flying," Ba Wei asked?

"No, I've flown a few times." He nodded and I leaned forward, "what? thought I would be scared?"

"No. I just thought it would nice to have that memory be with me." I reached out and pulled his face towards me. Before he could protest I kissed him. He smiled in the kiss and pull back, "what was that for?"

"You were cute," I looked out the window, "only felt fitting to kiss you."

"You're lucky were In a car with people right now."

"Why is that," I asked turning to him?

I watched as his smile reached his eyes, "you know why."

I stared at him for a few seconds before I looked him up and down. He was dressed in a hoodie and some sweat pants. I raised an eyebrow at the seductive threat and smirked a bit.

He had been oddly sexual in his threats ever since the walk last night. Even when we went to sleep I could feel how hard he was but he didn't try anything. He was more touchy but he never initiated it fully. We basically were in the middle of having sex when I had a panic attack so I know he's backed up. I looked forward to see if the driver could see the backseat fully, and he couldn't. He could only see the abdomen up. Which was perfect for what I was about to do.

I scooted over to Ba Wei until our thighs were touching and slid my hands into his pants. He didn't make a sound and just looked at me. I rubbed him through his underwear a few times before I slid my hands into them and grabbed his cock. I slowly start to stroke it while I looked into his eyes. I leaned up and kissed him and kissed my way down to his neck where I silently tried my best to suck and bite on it. I was starting to get into it when Ba Wei spoke.

"Hey," he called getting the drivers attention, "keep your eyes forwards. If you turn around or even glance once I will kill you."

I pulled back from his neck, "why did you-"

"Get on your knees," he said firmly.

I raised an eye and glanced back at the driver. He was staring strictly at the road. Did he want me to suck him off right now while that man was up there.

"Ba Wei I-"

"On the floor," he said again.

I swallowed hard and slowly slid off the seat onto the floor in front of him. I watched as he pulled his waistbands down slightly so his cock could spring out. He leaned up and caressed the side of my face and ran his hand through my hair.