super freak

☆☆☆

"TONIGHT is the night I get Lily Evens," James insisted to all of you. You and Remus were curled up together on the couch, him playing with your hair. Sirius was lounging on the chair and Peter was on the floor playing Wizard chess by himself.

You laughed under your breath at James's statement, "And how exactly do you know this, Prongs? I know your not passing divination," you joked, causing the rest of the boys to laugh under their breath. "Ha ha, Y/n," James nodded, sarcastically.

"Okay but seriously, what's your plan?" Remus asked. James cleared his throat, "Tonight at the Gryffindor party, I will woo her with my scholastic aptitude's," he smiled. You could tell he didn't really know what he was saying, but you knew how genuinely he felt about your best friend so you offered some help.

"Okay...before you do that, I can talk you up to her. Her, Marlene, and I were going to Hogsmeade today anyway." You said. James appreciated the help, knowing that he would need it, if he wanted Lily Evens attention.

———

Kissing you goodbye before meeting Marlene and Lily, Remus tucked some of your hair out of your face. "Have fun," he smiled, not being able to take his eyes off of you. It was always like that, he was always admiring you. You chuckled in response, "I will," you replied.

"Y/n, let's go it's freezing!" Marlene yelled as Lily gave her a light shove. You looked back at them, letting out a giggle. "Okay Rem, I should go," you said, kissing him on the nose. You pulled away, but Remus kissed you once last time before leaving. "Don't have too much fun, love," he joked. You nodded, then turning around to Lily and Marlene.

"Finally," Marlene joked, nudging you on the shoulder. "Oh hush, she and Remus are so cute together," Lily defended. You blushed, then looking at your two best friends. "You know Lily, if you give James a chance we could double date," you inquired.

Lily blushed, then focusing her gaze her the town. "You know how I feel about James, Y/n," Lily said. You rolled your eyes, "If you mean in love, then yes, I know how you feel," you smiled. Marlene let out a laugh as Lily shook her head, smiling.

"Did James put you up to this?" She asked. You knew that she was smart enough to catch on, especially when she knew that James liked her. "Yes, he did! I think you should give him a chance and Lil's, I'm not saying that because he told me to. I'm saying it because you both look cute together," You explained.

"Kinda like Y/n and Remus," Marlene pointed out, making Lily gawk in disbelief. "You too!" She said. Marlene laughed, "Awe come on, give him a chance, you know you want to," she joked. Lily sighed, thinking about what she would do. Then the two of you continued to Hogsmeade.

———

Later that night, the party was in full swing. Sirius was drinking like a fish, while flirting with a group of fifth years. James was passing out drinks, as Lily and him would casually make eye contact with eachother from time to time. Peter, was also passing out drinks, wanting desperately to be as cool as James.

You and Remus were seated near the fire, a glass of fire-whiskey in your guy's hands. Looking over to the sea of people, mostly Gryffindors...you spotted a nervous Lily walking over to James. "Oh my god, she's going to do it," you mumbled. Remus, entranced by playing with your hair, looked at you confused, "Who's going to do what," Remus replied.

"Lily, she's making her way over to Potter," you said, sitting up to get a closer look. As you got up, Sirius drunkenly walked over to the two of you. "So you talked to her?" Remus asked.

Sirius looked to you, "Yes, go match maker Y/n!" He said, stumbling. You laughed under your breath as you saw him pass out. "Man, he is going to hate missing this," you joked. "Yeah well it's probably best they aren't interrupted anyway," Remus replied.

You couldn't believe it, Lily had actually taken your advice and Marlene's probably helped to. Speaking of, Marlene seeing Lily approach James, grabbed Peter by his robes to walk him over to where you guys were.

"Hey, we miss anything?" She asked. You shook your head. "No there just talking," you replied. "At least they aren't fighting," Remus said. You nodded, they did have a tendency to bicker. "Sirius is going to be sad he missed this," Peter said, shaking his head.

After seeing them talk for a while, they eventually left the portrait hole. "Wow," you said. "Yeah," Marlene replied, just as in shock as you. "Alright, it's getting late and the life of the party is already passed out," you said, thinking it would be a good time to call it a night.

"I'll help put Sirius to bed. Peter, help me," Remus said. Peter nodded, getting up off the floor. Before walking over to Sirius, Remus walked over to you. "Stay out here, yeah?" He questioned. You nodded, kissing him on the cheek. Remus and Peter picked up a passed out Sirius, walking him up to their dorm room.

You and Marlene took out your wands, then beginning to clean up the common room. Everyone groaned, knowing the party was over. Some went back to their common rooms and others lazily walked up their dorms. "I'm guessing you staying out here for Remus?" Marlene asked.

You nodded in response. "Okay then, don't stay up to late, Y/n/n," Marlene said. She then walked up to the dorm room that you, Lily, and her shared. You sat down on the couch, waiting for Remus and thinking what James and Lily were doing right now. Feeling some one take your hand, you turned to see Remus sitting down next to you. "I'm back, love," he said.

"So why did you want me to stay behind?" You asked. "I wanted to give you a proper goodnight," he said, leaning into kiss you. You kissed back, the kiss getting extremely heated. After a few minutes of making out on the couch, you both head the portrait door open.

"Shit! McGonagall?" You whispered. Remus didn't know who else it could be and knew that the both of you were sure to get busted. Looking up and over the couch your let out a breath of relief. "Thank god, it's just you two," You said, seeing James and Lily.

Remus sat up from on top of you and James raised his eyebrows. "Worried we were McGonagall?" He joked. Remus playfully glared at him, "Yeah, we did," he replied, getting off you.

"So where did the two of you go?" You asked Lily. Lily blushed, walking up to take James hand, "We talked," she replied shortly, giving you a 'we will talk later' look. You nodded understandably. "Well, Lily and I are going to head to bed," you said, now fully off the couch. You kissed Remus goodnight, mumbling the usual "I love you," to him.

The rest of the night, you, Lily, and Marlene talked about Lily's night with James. As the four boys, talked about the party, Lily, and you.