summer getaway

A/n- hey I just wanted to thank the people who voted and commented on my last chapters. It means the world to me!! I am also taking requests, just private message me any time. I don't write smut but I can write fluff

☆☆☆

THE SUMMER holiday finally arrived. At the end of your sixth year of Hogwarts, James invited you, Lily, Marlene, Remus, Sirius, and Peter to his parent's cabin in the woods. It was very secluded and private, having to take a port key to even get there.

You were surprised that your parents even let you go in the first place, but they knew Lily would be there to keep you out of trouble. If that was even possible. You and the four marauders would prank and make mischief around the halls of Hogwarts on a daily basis.

James and Sirius were the masterminds, while Peter did everything James did. You and Remus joined in the fun, you more than him. He only tagged along to keep you safe, worried you would get into too much trouble.

Arriving at the cabin, you put down your bags. "This is badass, Potter!" You exclaimed, looking around the fancy cabin. Walking in behind you, Sirius let out an excited 'whoop'. He then jumped on the main couch, "The whole summer, here. I think I just died and went to heaven," Sirius said.

"I know I didn't, you're still here," Marlene joked, looking at Sirius and causing him to playfully roll his eyes.

"All right, my fine ladies and gentlemen. Lily and I take the master bedroom. Remus and Y/n will take guest room number one. The rest of you can fight amongst yourselves," James said.

Marlene nodded, "Noted, I call dibs on the room furthest from Padfoot," she said. Sirius then came up behind her, "You sure you don't want to share a room, love?" He asked, causing her to nudge him. He then fell back onto the couch.

You laughed at this, turning to James and Peter. "I bet you ten galleons that they get together before the summer is over," you said. James nodded, " I say before Winter break," he replied. "And I say by the end of the year," Peter added. The three of you shook hands, confirming the bet.

Remus then turned to you, "Let's go find our room, yeah?" He asked. You nodded as he snaked his arm around your waist, pulling you closer to his chest. As you walked down the hall, you saw James and Lily happily go into their room.

You smiled at their cuteness, they were still in the "honeymoon" stage, having just gotten together at the end of your sixth year. "I knew she liked him," you said, as Remus grabbed the bag from your hands. "I'm still surprised," Remus said. You closed the door behind you, looking at the room but also Remus. "Nice room," you said.

Remus leaned over to kiss you, then pulling away by someone opening the door. "No privacy, even when the door is closed," you heard Remus mumble.

To your genuine surprise, it was Peter. "Hey guys! We all found our rooms and Sirius found a bunch of fire whiskey!" He exclaimed happily, then rushing away from the room. You laughed under your breath as you pulled out of Remus's embrace.

You grab you Polaroid camera from your suitcase, then taking your boyfriends hands. "Come on, we'll have alone time later," you said. He smiled as he lazily followed you out of the room.

———

"Alright, who's first?" You asked pointing the camera between your friends. Sirius leaned across the kitchen table, "I can't believe your using a muggle camera. The Wizard one is much more fun," he said. You playfully rolled your eyes, "My parents gave me this, I want to use it," you replied back in a sassy manner.

You then sarcastically smiled, taking a picture of Sirius as he quickly posed. As the film came out of the camera you captioned and dated it, rolling your eyes seeing at what Sirius had done.

"Wow, original," Remus said to Sirius sarcastically, causing the group to laugh

"Wow, original," Remus said to Sirius sarcastically, causing the group to laugh. Sirius scoffed, "Okay let me take one of you. Y/n give me the camera and the pen," Sirius said. You handed him your camera and the sharpie. He then pointed the camera to Remus, quickly taking a picture.

Remus didn't have time to pose for the camera and knew that his face wouldn't look "camera ready".

As the picture developed Sirius laughed under his breath, showing it to Peter and James. He then captioned and dated it, showing it you and Remus.

You looked at the photo, a blush coming to your cheeks

You looked at the photo, a blush coming to your cheeks. "Awe look, Y/n's blushing," Sirius teased. You rolled your eyes and then flipped him off, just like he had done earlier.

Moony looked at the photo of himself, then reading the caption. "I am not dazed and confused," he protested. You nodded, "I agree, if anyone here is dazed and confused it's Peter," you pointed out.

"What?" You heard Peter ask.

You motioned your hand towards him, "See," you said.

Marlene then rolled her eyes, "Ugh this is getting boring...can we go to the lake?" She asked. Lily stood up as Marlene did, "If you do I'll go with you," she said.

James then pouted, seeing this Lily kissed his cheek, "We'll hang out later." She reassured.

"Why don't you three explore the woods? You know, get a feel of the land, for the full moon..." You suggested to James, Sirius, and Peter, once Marlene and Lily left. They nodded, knowing it would be a good idea.

That then left only you and Remus. "Want to hang out in the living room and read?" You asked. He nodded, leading you to the living room. You both spent the rest of the afternoon reading and cuddling on the couch, sharing kisses and laughter.