the exciting day

☆☆☆

YOU were absolutely falling asleep in class

YOU were absolutely falling asleep in class. You couldn't take Professor Slughorn anymore. He was absolutely obnoxious and pretentious and it didn't help that he was always picking favorites. It annoyed the shit out of you, but you put up with it.

Today you couldn't take it anymore, so you decided to raise your hand and ask to be excused. Slughorn allowed you to leave and you crept up the the charms classroom, to see your boyfriend, Remus Lupin.

He noticed you hanging out outside of the class room and asked Flitwick to be excused. Seeing Remus walk out of the classroom you smiled. "Hey," you whispered, snaking your arms around his neck. He smiled back, wrapping his arms protectively on your waist. "What's up?" He asked. "I couldn't take another minute of Slughorn," you said, rolling your eyes

Remus laughed, completely understanding. "Aren't Hufflepuffs supposed to be patient?" He teased. You playfully rolled your eyes, "It wasn't like that. He's biased and doesn't play fair, it's annoying." You explained.

Remus looked at you with such admiration, he loved you so much. You were determined and genuinely cared about others. "That's my Hufflepuff," he replied, kissing you on this nose. You giggled, making Remus' heart fill with butterflies.

"Want to take a walk," you suggested. Remus looked out the window and then back at you. "Y/n, it's raining," he said, bluntly. "So?" You replied, then dragging him outside and into the rain.

You always loved the rainy weather. It made you feel content and happy. You lifted your head up to the sky, letting the rain wash over you. Remus admired your beautiful face and you how your hair got soaking wet.

He snaked an arm around you waist, pulling you to his chest and lifting his chin to yours. He was very tall and lanky, so you had to look up to meet his beautiful brown doe like eyes.

In the beginning of your and Remus' relationship he wasn't very forward, but after time he became more open and bold.

"D'you wanna make out in the rain?" Remus asked, laughing a little at himself for being so bold. You brushed your thumb across his cheek, tracing a tiny scar he had since you met him. "Oh Mr. Lupin, so bold," you teased, leaning into kiss him.

The kiss was soft at first but became more passionate. Remus was still effected by the full moon, mentally and he hungered for you. He pulled you close to him with every passionate kiss. He trailed kissed down your neck, leaving what would soon probably become a hickey tomorrow.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, feeling totally relaxed. You both had to pull away for air and when you did, you both noticed the rain had stopped.

"Our passion stopped the rain," you joked. Remus laughed under his breath, putting an arm around your shoulder. "Come on, let's get you back to potions," he replied, kissing you on the forehead.

You whined in response, "No Rem," you complained. "Awe come on, I'll walk you and then after class we can find the room of requirement and finish that incredible kiss." He said. You raised your eyebrows at the suggestion. "Fine," you complied.

Remus walked you to class, kissing you sweetly on the lips before walking to his charms class.

After class you and him met in the hallway, you both decided to skip lunch and find the room of requirement. Once the both of you had found it, Remus opened the door. Inside was a picnic blanket and a beautiful aesthetically pleasing picnic lunch laid out. You knew it was the room and not Remus, but the room finds what you need.

And both of you needed a place to relax with each other.

After eating the picnic lunch, you laid back on Remus' chest, his fingers running through your hair calmly. "I never want this moment to end," you inquired. Remus kissed the top of your head, "Neither do I, maybe the room will let us live here," Remus joked.

"Fat chance," you replied, turning around to face him. He admired you as he usually did. He wiped some of the hair from your face, "You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen in my entire life," he whispered. His lips almost touching yours.

You blushed, looking away with embarrassment but then back to stare into his beautiful eyes. "Well, you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen," you replied, meaning it with all of your heart.

Remus smiled, shaking his head. You nodded, not expecting tears to well up in your eyes. You put your hand on his cheek, "Yes," you breathed, leaning into his kiss.

The kiss was heated and passionate. You both hungered for each others touch, never wanting to left the other go. "I love you," he whispered in between passionate kisses. "I love you more," you replied in the same manner.

Remus pulled his face away from yours, his hands resting on your hips. "If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more," he stated.

You blushed and giggled at the statement, "I knew it was a bad idea to lend you 'Emma." You teased. "It was the only line in the entire book that I truly related to," Remus replied.

You kissed his nose and smiled, wondering how you had gotten so lucky.