sweater weather (request)

☆☆☆

requested by maddiedoro

YOU AND REMUS had been dating for a little over a month, so it was clear to everyone at Hogwarts and to all of your friends that you both were still in the honeymoon stage of your relationship. Neither of you could take your hands off of each other when you were alone.

To say it was hard to study together was an understatement.

But you both tried your best to work through it. Some days it was impossible and today was one of those days. Before going to meet Remus in the library you quickly pulled on the sweater he had let you borrow yesterday when you went to Hogsmeade.

You arrived at the library to see that Remus had saved you both a spot in the back. Walking over to you, his mouth slightly dropped open. Your hair was in a half up half down messy bun and his sweater went all the way down past your uniform skirt. Making it look like you were just wearing his sweater and only his sweater. You looked absolutely beautiful to him and he knew he would have a difficult time studying with you today.

As you approached him you noticed his staring and blushed. "Hey Rem," you said. He snapped out of his trance and a wide smile appeared on his face, "Hey Y/n/n," he replied. You smiled and kissed him, then sliding down into the seat next to him. You took your books out of your bag, spreading them across the table and Remus looked up and down your body, desperately wanting to reach under the sweater and pull you as close to him as possible.

Instead, he leaned his face and chin closer to you, your breath hitching at how close he was to you. You turned to him, getting lost in his beautiful doe-like brown eyes. "We're in the library, Remus. People are watching," You whispered, as he placed his hand on your thigh.

He looked around the library quickly and then back at you. "No they aren't," he whispered back. You chuckled at his cuteness. "Then what are you going to do," you said, you and Remus's noses practically touching.

Remus leaned in to kiss you, it was soft at first but it then became passionate. He had successfully reached his hand under the sweater, pulling you closer to him by the waist. You snaked your arms around his neck, pulling him closer to you.

Then pulling back for air and leaning into another passionate kiss. "You're keeping that sweater," he stated, breathlessly. You nodded quickly as Remus trailed kisses down your neck.

Then you both pulled away from eachother, instantly. You and Remus looked confused at first, then seeing Madame Prince standing in front of your table with her wand out. You mentally facepalmed as Remus also looked embarrassed.

"There are rules against public display of affection here in my library. Mr. Lupin, Ms. Y/l
I will have to ask you to leave and go to McGonagall's office this instant," Madame Prince said. You and Remus nodded and collected your stuff, while students were woo-hoo-ing and whistling at the two of you.

"You're an animal, Remus Lupin," you joked, as he wrapped a protective arm around your waist. "I'm your animal, love," he replied kissing you on the forehead. You both made your way to McGonagall's office, knowing that detention wouldn't be far away.

A/n - maddiedoro I hoped you enjoyed this and thank you so much for the request!!!