art project

☆☆☆

"STOP MOVING, Rem," you giggled

"STOP MOVING, Rem," you giggled. He let out a huff, tilting his head back, "How much longer, this basket of fruit is heavy," he said.

You smiled at how cute he was being, "Not much longer, once I finish the sketch we can take a break. Then I'll have to paint it," You said. "Why can't you just take a picture?" he asked. You tilted your head in response, "Because then all of this cute posing would have been for nothing," you replied.

"You find this attractive?" he asked, a blush coming to his cheeks. "Very," you said slowly, a smirk appearing on your face. With that, Remus went back into his original position so you could finish the sketch.

———

"Alright, now we can take a break, thank you," you smiled. You put down your pencil as Remus put down the basket of fruit. You were organizing your art station when you felt two hands on your waist and a chin on your shoulder. "I can't believe you think I'm beautiful enough to paint. You should have asked, James or Sirius. They love the attention," Remus said.

You turned around to face your boyfriend, his hands still on your waist. "I think you're prettier," you replied, truthfully. You brought up your hand to trace one of the scars on his face. You kissed his nose and as you pulled away Remus interlocked his lips with yours.

"I love you," he whispered. "So much," he breathed. You kissed him in response, "I love you more," you replied in the same breathy tone. "Not possible," Remus stated, causing you to giggle.

"You know, I really like that shirt on you," you pointed out. Remus looked down at the flowy white shirt you had dressed him in for the painting. "This?" he asked. "Yes," you replied.

"It's yours," he stated. "I know. What, I can wear your sweaters and look good, but you can't wear one of my old shirts and not?" you questioned, playfully. "I might keep it, if you like it on me so much," Remus said, nuzzling his face into your neck. "Then it's all yours," you laughed.

After a few more jokes and kisses, you wanted to get started on painting the portrait. Remus lifted up the basket, going into the same position as before.

You began to paint and Remus couldn't help but stare at how beautiful you were. Strands of your hair had somewhat fallen in front of your face. He couldn't wait until he could brush them away and lovingly kiss your forehead. You were also biting your lip in concentration, making Remus unable to detach his eyes from your mouth. You were too focused on your work to notice his staring, you just assumed he was being a really good model.

You painted the scars on his face, blushing at how gorgeous he looked. Once you had finished, you looked up smiling. "It has to dry, but other than that, it's finished!" you exclaimed, proud of your work.

Remus set down the basket of fruit, walking over to the canvas. When he looked at the painting he thought it was beautiful, "This is how you see me?" he asked in awe. You nodded, looking up to him with happy eyes. "You're beautiful, Remus. I wanted you to see what I see," you said, going on your tiptoes to kiss his cheek.

Remus turned to you and wrapped you in his arms. Finally, he brushed the air away from your eyes, "Thank you, Y/n," he said. "The pleasure was all mine, Remus," you replied.

You both leaned in passionately, kissing the other.

☆☆☆

A/n - Andrew Garfield holding that basket of fruit is >>>>
Literally it's the only reason I made this imagine 🤧 and it's my theme ✌🏻

Love y'all
𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄