take care of my love

☆☆☆

THREE BOYS ran into the Gryffindor common room, they had a long night and looked frantically over to you

THREE BOYS ran into the Gryffindor common room, they had a long night and looked frantically over to you. "Y/n!" your twin brother James said. You looked up from your book to see Sirius and Peter on either side of James. "What is it?" You asked, looking at those disheveled faces.

"It's Remus, the full moon was bad," James answered. And with that, you immediately stood up. "Is he with Madame Pomfrey?" You asked. Sirius rolled his eyes as he and James dragged you out of the common room. "Of course, y/n/n where else would he be," Sirius snapped. He then let out a breath, "Sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you," he added.

"It's okay," you replied, knowing it was a stressful situation.

You and the other three marauders went to the hospital wing. Before you went in, James pulled you aside, "He was asking for you, Sirius, Peter, and I will wait out here," he said. You nodded, "Thank you," you replied, giving your brother a quick hug and walking into the hospital wing.

Remus sat on his hospital bed, looking longingly for you. Madame Pomfrey had done all she could, but there was still a red gash across Remus' bare chest. You walked up to Remus' bed and sat down on the chair beside him. You took his hand, a worried look on your face.

"Rough night," Remus stated. You gave him a laugh, "I'm here," you replied, kissing his hand.  "What did you want to see me for?" You questioned sweetly. "I needed to see your face. You make this whole situation so much easier," he admitted. You blushed, not knowing what to say in return. "I'll always be here for you Rem," you said.

You pulled your arms around him and into a hug. He hugged you back, the butterflies in his stomach appearing and growing rapidly. After a moment or two, you pulled away and you and Remus were face to face.

Looking into each other's eyes, the moment seemed perfect. Remus brought up his hand to touch your cheek and you blushed, looking down at his scars on his chest. He then gently brought your head up to look at him.

"Don't move," he whispered. He wanted to attempt this for so long and now it felt like he had a chance. You compiled, not wanting to move anyway. Remus leaned in, his lips on yours. You kissed back and then it became passionate and loving.

Before you could properly pull away you heard a groan coming from behind you.

"Really? You ask to see my sister and this is what happens," you heard James say, genuinely annoyed. Sirius was smiling, a shit eating grin on his face. Peter was suppressing a laugh.

You and Remus pulled away and you turned to face your brother. "James, it's fine," you said. "Yeah? For you! I just witnessed my best friend and sister snogging," James whined.

Sirius patted him on the back, "Oh calm down mate, we all new if would happen one day," he said.

"Too bad we didn't place any bets," Peter joked.  Remus gave his friends a death glare and pulled you closer to him by your waist. You laughed under your breath, putting your forehead down on Remus' chest.

A/n- sorry this is so short. I've been having some writers block recently. Just FYI requests for this book are still open

Love y'all ❤️❤️
Bambi