mornings in godric hollow

A/n- don't forget to vote, comment and share. Sorry it's so short 🤧😩

Love y'all
Bambi

☆☆☆

YOU AWOKE feeling something very warm practically on top of you

YOU AWOKE feeling something very warm practically on top of you. Opening your eyes you saw a sleeping angel beside you. More like he was wrapped around you. Remus' body heat was extremely high, considering he was a werewolf.

His arms were gripped tightly and protectively around your waist and his head rest on your shoulder. Remus' legs were wrapped around yours, he was clinging onto you for dear life and it made you giggle.

As cute as Remus was being, you wanted to get up and start making some tea. You and Remus lived in Godric's Hollow, right near Lily and James. You liked living near your friends and it was easier on Remus' full moons because James would help him. You knew it wasn't the same for him without having Sirius and Peter. But Peter had gone to Azkaban and Sirius did his best to come, but was busy traveling the world and fighting in the war.

You had now successfully gotten out of bed, without waking Remus. He snoozed heavily, as you walked out of your shared room and down to the kitchen. You grabbed your wand and started to brew the tea. It smelled amazing and then decided to make some chocolate chip cookies.

The kitchen was very busy, your wand was controlling many bowls and pans for the cookies. Remus still wasn't up yet and that was okay because you wanted him to wake up to a clean kitchen and freshly baked cookies.

———

Remus reached out an arm, searching for you in his sleep. When he didn't find you, he woke up. Opening his eyes to find himself alone in bed, he wondered where you were. Then he smelled the tea and cookies, it lured him out of bed and into the kitchen.

He rubbed his eyes, then saw you. You were putting freshly baked cookies on a plate. You didn't notice he was there until you felt two strong arms wrap around your waist.

"G' morning my love," Remus grumbled, his face buried in between your neck and shoulder.

You smiled and blushed, "Morning," you hummed in response.

You lifted a cookie off of the plate, "Cookie?" You asked, "there is also tea," you added. Remus smiled at you like a lovesick idiot. Remus grabbed a cookie off the table.

Pouring his coffee, he smiled, "What did I do to deserve you," he said, kissing you on the cheek. You still blushed at his words. "I could ask you the same thing," you replied, a smile on your face.