Unexpected Duality

After a near restless night, you are awoken by Clint at the foot of your bed ripping your covers from you. Startled for a moment, you take a moment to notice how thinly clad you are. Upon realisation, you glance up awkwardly - though Clint pays your body no eye.
"Stark wants you, Y/N. Like, right now."
He waits for your response, to which you give him a nod before he goes to removes himself from the room. As he is leaving, you hear him scoff quietly.
"What's that, Clint ?"
He turns to face you, a mischievous shine piercing his eye.
"I don't know if you'll like this one"
This one ? Before you are able to refute or question, he's gone.
Dismissing the matter quickly, you pull on a tight black vest and cargo trousers and jog hastily to the penthouse, doing your belt as you go - afraid of displeasing Tony.

You push open the huge doors and peer in.
"Tony ? You asked for me ?"
Scanning the room for him, you notice him sat idly on a lavish couch by the bay window - with an all too familiar red head, cross-legged facing him.
They turn simultaneously, Tony's face pleased to see you. Natasha's, not so much.
"Come on, Y/N. Take a seat"
Tony's tone is somewhat soothing, as if he is aware of the feud between yourself and the widow. You're sure he is. Walking with purpose towards the two, you head towards the space next to Tony. Before you sit, he shoots you a disapproving look, silently commanding that you take the seat adjacent of Natasha. You sigh, then become situated next to her.
"Do I smell or something ?"
Before you can reply, Tony starts speaking.
"I understand that you two have been having some...girl issues recently ?
You both cringe at his poor terminology.
"Well I don't have time for kitty fights, ladies, and due to your adamant claims that Clint is not fit to mission with Y/N, you can go with her".
You both stare at Tony, stunned.
"What."
"Yeah. You'll go together. Edinburgh, you'll leave tonight. Wanda and Vision are there already, so if it's really that difficult for you to be near one another...".
You're unsure what to make of this. Out the side of your eye, you read Natasha's expression. Blank. Her hands are clasped and she is staring at the glasses on the table. Again, you sigh.
"Okay. See you tonight, Natasha".
You stand and go from the room. Your breathing is heavy as your panic increases with every step.

You. Natasha. Together on a mission ? Your unease made you forgetful. You didn't even obtain any details from Tony before agreement.

Your panicked walk through the halls were interrupted by Natasha's hand on your shoulder. You jump slightly at the disruption to your train of thought. She smirks at your fright.
"I'll get you from your room later."
"I can tell the time, Romanoff."
Dissatisfaction smothered her look. Perhaps you were being harsh.
"Yeah okay, sorry, see you then Nat."
She smiled smugly at your use of her abbreviated name. Before she could bring light to it you began walking again - away from her. Immediatly.

Nat ? Seriously ? You don't give yourself a chance to consider it, you need to pack.