Welcome Home

The night drew in quickly, you spent hours with Natasha cooped up in your room - tidying, talking. You kissed her occasionally, but the time was well spent catching up. She told you all about the quantum realm and you told her all about how badly you coped without her.
"I'm gonna go a shower." you announced, pecking Natasha before going to stand in the doorframe.
"Not gonna join me ?"
The corner of her mouth upturned at the request.
"How about I wait here, and when you come out, all clean and fresh, we can get you dirty again ?"
You smirked, watching her lay back on the bed as she spread herself across the fresh sheets.

You turned the shower dial, assessing the temperature as you always do, before hurriedly hopping in - desperate to be finished so you can return to Natasha. As you wash suds out your hair, you hear a disturbance in the bedroom. Shuffling sounds and the light closing of a door. You're not startled, just curious. You finish up, shutting the dial, allowing the final drips to wash over you. Stepping out, you hear groans and the noise of moving sheets outside the door. Your mind wanders to what Natasha could be up to.
Wrapping a towel round you loosely, you open the door to Natasha straddling Wanda at the foot of your bed. She was topless, Wanda's fingers digging into her lower back as Natasha ground herself against Wanda's leg. She groaned into her mouth, as Wanda pulled back - noticing you as you shut the bathroom door. You were speechless, bitter twinges overtook you as you couldn't help but feel jealous.

Natasha turned her head as you walked round them, her position atop Wanda remaining.
"She came looking for you." her speech was interrupted as Wanda's hands travelled up her thighs, causing Natasha to whimper, biting her cheek in defence against the friction.
"I couldn't sleep, Y/N."
The sight of Natasha's neediness, mixed with Wanda's pure frustration beneath her swayed your envy. You could feel yourself drip down your inner thigh as you squeezed your legs together tightly, trying to reduce the ache.
You turned your back to them, taking your bottom lip between your teeth in an attempt to level your breathing. You felt a hand trace your back, as another slowly untucked your towel, letting it fall, pooling at your feet. You whimpered at the touch of multiple hands on you, Natasha pressing her chest against your back - dotting kisses along the length of your shoulders.
"Let us touch you." came a whine from Wanda as she dragged your hand with her, pushing you down into the sheets. Natasha spread your legs, hands on your knees as the two red heads basked in your body from the foot of the bed. A mischievous smirk was shared between them as Natasha climbed the length of your body, Wanda taking her position - crouched between your thighs. She kissed down your thigh softly, nipping at your skin with her teeth, marking you on every hidden inch of skin. Natasha held your neck in one hand, the other pressing your joined wrists above your head keeping you in place. She sucked deep marks into your neck, across your collarbone and your chest as Wanda teased your entrance with her fingertips.
You gasped as she slipped in slowly, the length of her fingers diving deep inside you. Natasha released your hands as Wanda began sliding in and out of you, curling her fingers as your back arched off the bed. You whimpered quietly, not giving them the satisfaction of moans just yet.
Natasha moved from her position seated round your waist, now encasing your head between her thighs as she lowered her dripping pussy onto your hungry tongue. She moaned loudly as you sucked her clit between your lips, circling with your tongue. Natasha took locks of your hair, holding your head in place as she gasped above you.
"It's been so long."
She groaned lowly, tightening her clasp of your head as your tongue sped up ever so slightly.
Below you, Wanda had your open hand pressed against the bed, her fingers wrapped round it - holding you in place. Without warning, your felt your legs contract as Wanda trailed her tongue up the soaking slit of your pussy, continuing to slide her fingers in and out of you. She sucked viciously at your aching clit, adding a third finger as she pressed into you roughly. Beneath Natasha, you whined softly, the vibrations causing her to gasp.
"Fuck..." she whispered deeply,
"I'm coming, baby."
A series of moans spilled from her lips following her announcement, her grip on your hair slowly loosening. She melted momentarily above you, cupping your cheek gently as she un-mounted herself from your face. Your hands were tugging at the sheets, your knuckles pale as Wanda harshly fucked you from her position between your thighs.
"You think Wanda needs some, baby ?" Natasha questioned, wiping her own arousal from your bottom lip.
You nodded, unable to form a coherent thought as you felt yourself tightening round the red-head's fingers.
Natasha made her way to the foot of the bed, spreading Wanda open as she moved. She slid her hand up Wanda's thigh, feeling her fingers slick as Wanda's arousal dripped down the innards of her leg.
"God, you dirty girl. This wet and you haven't even been touched yet ?"
The rasp of Natasha's voice caught your breath. Your chest was heavy with stimulation as Wanda whimpered into you, Natasha pumping in and out of her without mercy. You tugged at Wanda's hair as she momentarily removed herself from you.
"Fuck, I'm close already." 
Wanda whined against your clit, her tongue movement unfaltering. As the sound of her strained moans pushed you over, you came with Wanda, your moans conjoined as each of you lapped up the sound of the other. As you floated down from the high, Wanda panted between your legs as Natasha hauled her onto the bed.
She spoke hoarsely between faltering breaths,
"It's okay. I'll leave you two alone, I can go back to my room."
She shrugged herself from Natasha, going to excuse herself.
"Don't be stupid."
Natasha grabbed her waist, pulling her beneath the covers. You crawled between them, taking each in an arm as they pressed themselves against you, making use of the bed space. Almost instantaneously, Natasha was asleep.
"Are you sure this is okay ?" Wanda slurred tiredly up at you.
Your eyes fell heavy as you responded.
"More than okay."