Insatiable Habits

You and Natasha walk hand in hand into the bar together and greet Wanda as Vision orders a round of drinks. Initially, Natasha is reluctant to begin but after some friendly pressure from you and Wanda, she's downing shots quicker than the pair of you combined. You try to match her pace, yet the difference between you and her is that she can handle her alcohol - you cannot. Very quickly, due to the mix of drinks you consumed at the hotel as well as the many shots you took in an attempt to impress Natasha, you had become more than drunk. Wanda was close to your level and as you two shared boisterous behaviour, Natasha and Vision shot each other looks of irritation, but also amusement at your states.
"So then, Natasha, Y/N, did you fuck this morning like I said you should ?"
Vision tapped Wanda's leg under the table as he noticed a bitter look sweep your face.
Natasha remains silent
"Oh. Soft spot huh ?"
Wanda was shouting, though the music was hardly loud.
Before the conversation could continue, you got up to go to the bar. Your drunken emotions couldn't face the embarrassing revelation that Natasha definitely did not want you, despite your obvious interest in her. You move to sit on a high chair at the bar, your dress - far too short - rides up your thighs as you attempt to pull it down. You look back at the table, Natasha's eyes piercing your gaze.
Wanda grabs her collar to whisper in her ear, to which sight you turn away. The bartender greets you, a pretty brunette with blue eyes. Young.
"Can I get you something ?"
"No it's okay. I think I've had enough alcohol tonight."
You're slurring your words. A lot. You're re-embarrassed by your drunkenness and attempt to speak clearly.
"I just had to get away from the table."
She grinned at you playfully while wiping a glass.
"What's going on over there ?"
She was now leaning over the bar, her face close to yours as she spoke directly into your ear. You explain your situation with Natasha, tripping over your words as your sentences leak into one another.
"Natasha ?" the woman inquires,
"The one who's staring at us right now."
You turn your head and notice that Natasha's sight had not left you. Her expression was difficult to read. Not because she was hiding it, but because your vision was so blurred. Your face was now in breath shot of the bartender. Her lips were red and full like Natasha's and her breath smelt like mint. You were now wary of yours.
"You smell like vodka." she joked.
"Well, guess what I was drinking."
She leans further forward as she laughs.
"Kiss me."
You turn to Natasha. Her stare has yet to shift.
"She wouldn't like that."
The woman raises her brows at you.
"You told me she didn't like you."
You try to collect your thoughts, but the excess of vodka in your system makes this difficult. Why do you care ? She told you earlier, verbally, that you didn't stand a chance with her. Even if she was joking, you took it to heart.
Looking Natasha dead in the eye, you turn to the bartender.
"Can I at least get your name first, since I can't take you to dinner ?"
"Elizabeth."
She looked you up and down, biting her lip as your hand met her jaw. You pulled her towards you and her lips met yours. You rose from your chair to reach your free hand to her neck, pulling her further into you. Her lips parted, her tongue teasing your bottom lip, begging for entrance. You pushed further, tasting her minty breath mix with the remnants of your drink. As you further rose from your seat, your dress rolled further up your thighs, covering little of what else was left to show. She whimpered into your mouth as you tugged her bottom lip with your teeth.
"I don't know why she doesn't want you."
You pull back from her lips and raise your brows at her.
"If she won't take you, I will."
Before you can lean back in, you feel hands behind you, pulling your dress to its original position - which still sat too short. A hand on your shoulder pulled you back and forced you into the seat.
Natasha.
"We're going." she growled in your ear.
You turn, stunned at her valour.
"We ? I don't have anywhere to be."
Wanda is now behind you too and rests her hand on your arm.
"Cmon, Y/N. I think it's time we left."
You audibly sigh and look back to Elizabeth. She slides back down over the table and resumes her position behind the bar. She takes your hand and wraps her fingers round yours.
"Come back when you aren't so...occupied."
You grin at her. Your tongue pressing the side of your cheek. Natasha's hand on your shoulder tightens as Wanda pulls her from you.
"We're leaving. Y/N, Nat, Vis, let's go."
You reluctantly leave your position at the bar and walk sluggishly out the establishment. Your footing is questionable and you definitely regret having so much to drink. It's pouring outside, which you were warned about by many on your journey to Scotland.
Natasha is ahead of you with Wanda and Vision.
"Hey ! Where are we going now, huh ? We can't be finished already !"
Natasha faces you now.
"We are more than finished, Y/N."
She nods to Wanda and takes your wrist, pulling you quickly in the direction of your hotel.
"And I'm the one who's a slut. Funny that."
"Natasha I quite literally, never called you a slut."
She ignores you pulling your wrist harder than previous. You pull yourself free of her grip and stand shakily before her. She stops with her back to you and slowly turns.
Your eyes are welling and as her face looks to yours, you notice that hers are too, yet you are unsure due to the excessive rain.
"Natasha. Tell me. Why do you care ?"
Her vision falls to her shoes in the rain.
"Look at me. Why ?"
Her face turns up to you. She walks towards you and takes your hands in her own. She places it on her cheek, hers behind, securing its place.
You look down at her. You think she can read your eyes. In the rain she was gorgeous. Her eyes an even brighter green than usual. Her pale skin was flawless, smooth, soft. And her lips. You wanted them even more than before.
She leant into you slowly, her lips almost touching your own.
You pull away.