In-flight Amenities

With just a couple hours of flight time left, you started to come around after a strangely restful nap. Natasha was still wrapped up in your arms, her eyes fastened shut as she was burrowed into your neck - her hand finding it's place on ur chest. You noticed that she had drooled a little. Your heart fluttered at the sight of her.

What ? She hates me. What am I doing ?

Before you can move, Natasha rolls round, her eyes fluttering open. She is dazed for a moment but upon realising her position she shot up and wiped the stray saliva from the side of her mouth, turning her head in humiliation. She does a terrible job at hiding the fact she is flustered.
She pulls your hoodie off her shoulders and begins intensely apologising for her 'unprofessional' behaviour.
"Hey, Hey! Nat it's okay, you were tired, it was more me than you cmon."
You take her wrist with your hand in order to ground her. She turns to you with flushed cheeks.
You place your free hand on top of hers. You're unsure about your comfort around her at this moment, yet you do nothing to stop your progressing actions. She seems eased by your touch.
"You hungry ?"
This is your attempt to draw her attention away from the small, dark spot on your shirt from where she had drooled. You can see her eyeing it.
"Yeah. How long was I out for ?"
"Bout 5 hours."
She was avoiding your eyes, looking down at her thighs and your intertwined hands.
"You weren't joking about a restless night then."
A small chuckle left her lips, probably to appease your sad attempt to lift her spirits.
"I'll go up and get us something."
You wait for her response, yet she remains wordless, sheepish under your gaze.
She's shivering.
"Put my jumper on if you like."
And with that, you turn and walk away somewhat afraid of her rejecting your offer.

As you make your way forward, a hostess warns you that you are approaching some turbulence. You're too hungry to care so continue to press for food but give up in the hope that Wanda and Vision will be able to recommend a place to eat when you arrive.
You walk back to Natasha and under your feet you feel bumps as the plane begins to jerk in the rough currents of the air. To your inner delight, Natasha is sporting your oversized jumper and has the sleeve ends wrapped tightly in her hands.
You sit down beside her and explain the eating situation until mid way through your complaint of hunger you notice that she is utterly uninterested and you cease speaking.
She notices your silence and turns to you.
"Oh, I'm so sorry I just, um, continue ? The hostess was saying..."
You have no intention of continuing.
Again, the plane hits a particularly large area of rough air and moves unpredictably. Upon this, Natasha grabs your arm and turns to peer out the window. You giggle at her slightly before she faces you again.
"You're joking. The infamous 'Black Widow' cant stand a little turbulence ?"
Your jovial intentions do not appease her. She takes her hands from round your arm and sits back in her seat, now looking in the opposing direction to you. She was genuinely frightened.
"Oh. Natasha I didn't realise you- "
"Don't, Y/N."
Old Natasha had resurfaced. You try to touch your hand to her shoulder in an attempt to make her face you. She shrugs you off and continues to look outward, still scrunching the too-long sleeves of your jumper between her hands.

We're landing soon anyways. You had dealt with what felt like millennia's of Natasha's hatred towards you, a couple hours would pass with ease.