Headlock

"What ?". You couldn't help the tears now. You were confused. Drunk and confused.
"Is this a joke ?"
You pulled your hand from Natasha's cheek and looked away.
"Is this some sort of stunt ? To prove that you can have me whenever you want ? But I can't have you ?"
When you turned back to her, she was wiping her eyes with the back of her hands. You shouted furious claims at her, that you fail to remember now, only recalling the grief that swept her look. You sunk to the floor and sat on the curb, uncaring of your state and overly aware that you had been drenched by the poor weather. Your vision was compromised and you could barely remember why you were bellowing at Natasha in the first place. She kneeled in front of you as you muffled your own tears in your palms.
"You're not gonna remember any of this are you,
Y/N."
You wanted to lie and claim you would, but she knows the truth.
You look up from your hands at her as she grips your knees for balance. You hate the pitiful look on her face, and as much as you want to hate her too right now - you can't.
"You know you could have me."
You scoff at this claim.
"That's a funny one, Nat."
She doesn't laugh. Her pity becomes candour as her eyes fixate on yours.
"I'm telling you Y/N, you've got the wrong impression if you think I'm cold because I hate you."
You were sure she was lying, trying to soothe your drunkenly over-emotional state. You shook your head at her and forced her hands off your knees.
"Just go."
She stood and left you alone in the rain, entering the hotel alone. How clichéd.
You wait until you composed your emotions, cutting your pity party short as you start to feel the cold. You walk, humiliated and drenched through the hotel halls and to your room. Your outfit was dripping and slicked to your assets - accentuating the desired body parts gaining a few whistles as you keyed with the lock of the door. You ignore them and walk in - the lights are dim. You peel your soaking layers off as you walk through the front room, stumbling over yourself and leaving your dress in a wet pile next to the door. You decide you don't want to sleep on the couch.

Opening the door to the bedroom, you notice that Natasha is already asleep.
"So much for needing me to sleep, huh." you mutter to yourself in a resentful way as you climb under the duvet next to her. You're cold from the outdoors and harbour no sense of personal space due to your lingering intoxication. You press yourself into Natasha's back, dressed in nothing but your undergarments. Wrapping your arm round her stomach and your leg over her waist, you bury your head into her exposed neck. She doesn't move and you are silently pleased that you haven't woken her. You slurred into her ear,
"I love you, Romanoff. I just wish you loved me back."
She shuffled under you and you screwed your face, knowing she had heard you.
"I love you too. I just wish you had told me earlier."
You lifted your head from her neck and stared at her below you.
"What, um, Nat-"
"You heard me, Y/N."
You heard her.
You pulled yourself from her and turned her head with your hand, holding her in place by her neck. As her body turned you rested yourself, straddling her bare waist as you leant down and in a moment of inebriated impulse, pressed your mouth to hers. You felt her hands running up your sides, her fingertips tracing your waist making your nerves sensitive. You parted your lips for her, giving her tongue permit into your mouth, tasting the remnants of her drink from earlier mixed with the after taste of your drunken words. Her hands made their way up your back and under the clasp of your bra.
"You're wet." she groaned.
"I know."
She pulled your bottom lip forcefully, perhaps payback for your stunt from earlier.
"I meant your clothes." she whispered to you as she undid the clip.
"I didn't."
She pulled the straps down off your shoulders and dropped the bra off the side of the bed. Her breath became shallow as you leant into her neck nipping the skin and sucking to bruise, kissing the marks to appease them as you go. Her thighs pressed into one another beneath you, as she held in any sound that threatened to escape her throat, any praise she could possibly leak for you. You held her face in position and lifted yourself to her mouth, begging to taste her tongue on yours again. She toyed with your tits as you whined into her mouth, pulling back, tugging at her vest signalling to remove it. Sitting up, she lifted the vest over her head, though her hungry eyes never leave your skin. You drew back under her lustful view, until her bra fell landing atop yours. You chewed your lip, pushing her back into the sheets and pinning her by her wrists. Your hands slid down her arms, brushing her collarbones as you make your way down her chest taking a nipple in your mouth and playfully swiping your tongue along the surface. You freed your vacant hand to play with her other as you listened to her whine and struggle underneath you. She lifted her hips and pushed into you as you made your way down her chest, dragging your tongue from her breasts to the base of her toned stomach. You tug her underwear with your teeth as your hands catch up to your mouth. Her hips rise as she assists your hands in pulling them off, revealing her wet folds as her hands fall softly into your hair. She bites her lip looking down at you as you kiss up her thighs, teasing, running your lips over hers. She took a sharp breath as you ran your tongue over her exposed slit,
"Y/N, stop teasing."
Your name was breathy in her mouth. Pushing her legs apart, you held them in place over your shoulders as you ran your tongue over Natasha's sensitive clit, finding a rhythm as she tried to pull away from you. She tugged your hair, stray moans escaping her mouth as she begged you to slow down. You ignored her as she tensed underneath you. Slipping two fingers into her slowly, her back arched above you - her breath shallow, unable to control the whimpers escaping her throat. Sliding in and out of her, you continue on with your tongue, tasting her with every motion. Every mouthful was sweet, her hands tightening their grip on your hair pulling groans from your throat, moaning into her soaking lips. Natasha pushed your head back into her pussy as you retreated for breath, raising her hips to your mouth. As your tongue made contact with her aching cunt, she made it clear that she was close. She removed a hand from your hair to stifle her moans. You felt the walls of her pussy pulsate round your fingers as her thighs tightened round your head. As you added a third finger and a final push, Natasha moaned loudly, coming with your mouth locked against her pussy. You swallowed her juices, savouring the flavour on your tongue. As you pulled away from her she swiped your lower lip with her thumb, pushing her coated finger to the back of your throat. You climb over her, pressing your damp lips to hers, forcing that she try herself from you. She pulls you next to her, and folds in your arms, kissing your neck as you stroke her cheek - her breath still faltering.
"I'm starting to wish I admitted my feelings a long time ago." Natasha speaks up to you, finally.
You laugh at her comment, still feeling the affects of lingering drunkenness mixed with the relief of bedding Natasha.
She goes limp in your arms as you tighten your hold on her. You promise yourself you'll never let go.